Post Your Keyboards!

Absolutely clean and beautiful! Bolt modded? USB Converted?

1 Like

That’s a beauty!

1 Like

Thanks, yes it’s bolt modded :). Not converted to USB, i prefer the original cable :blush:

1 Like

21 Likes

Panc Campine Mk.III with custom color Mystic Purple. Really happy how it turned out and Alex at Panc was extremely helpful with all my questions.

3204 lubed Tealios and epbt 9009

3 Likes

Nice keyboard, like 9009 color :slight_smile:

My KBP with Cherry caps :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Vintage German Caramel Chocolate Bar
Tofu case in chocolate / fixed layout plate in shiny copper from @LaserBoost / vintage black switches with 63.5g SPRiT springs, lubed with kryxtox 104/106 / GMK screw-in stabs, cliped and lubed with permatex and tribosys 3204 / OG cherry doubleshot ISO-DE keycaps

9 Likes

Nice 60% :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Finally put together my velvet red Singa R2 with a brass plate, polished stainless steel weight, retooled MX blacks lubed with Tribosys 3204 and spring-swapped with 68 g. catweewee gold springs. The stabilizers are GMK screw-in stabilizers that have been clipped, lubed (3204/SuperLube) and band-aid modded.

Yes, I know the spacebar doesn’t fit but I didn’t have a set with a 7u spacebar laying around. The keycaps are temporary, still waiting on a different set for this board. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Planck x DSA Drifter

8 Likes

Love it, nice job !

Absolutely stunning.

My thought exactly.

Thanks, fellas! I’m very happy with it. Unfortunately I realized that I messed up. I accidentally put one of the inserts for the stabilizer on the Enter-key in the wrong way, so it wasn’t functioning right. So I had to desolder half of the board to pop it out and fix it, then re-solder again. I could’ve sworn I put it in the right way, but oh well. You live, you learn. All good now. :grin:

This is my second build. It’s a tada68 with Laserboost custom plate in brushed alu. The cable was from my previous build. I wanted a different layout to the standard tada builds, and the tada PCB supported what I wanted.

• Lubed tealios (Tribosys 3204)
  • Warm white led’s, under switch top (diffuses really well with the tealios)
  • GMK screw in stabs, lubed with GPL 205 Grade 0
  • MAXKEY Foundation SA

My first build was a 60%, which I used for 3 years. it’s unbelievable the difference in typing feel going from low budget caps and non-lubed gat yellows to this. Also - arrow keys!

9 Likes

Looks great Cadriel!

Hey, quick question, how do you like vortex stabs? I’m thinking of getting a Race for my work keyboard when they release the newest one with standardized keycaps and a hipro case, but from poker 2/3s Ive typed on I’m concerned it wont sound good.

Here’s my daily driver.

• XD96 in Silver from KPRepublic
  • Stock Tealios
  • Cherry profile Sakura (Cherry Blossom) keycaps.
    I will probably switch the caps to GMK Mint Chocolate to match the switches in the future.
2 Likes

A logostar, not really a mechanical but the caps are doubleshot and cherry mx compatible :slight_smile:

6 Likes