Thanks, fellas! I’m very happy with it. Unfortunately I realized that I messed up. I accidentally put one of the inserts for the stabilizer on the Enter-key in the wrong way, so it wasn’t functioning right. So I had to desolder half of the board to pop it out and fix it, then re-solder again. I could’ve sworn I put it in the right way, but oh well. You live, you learn. All good now.
This is my second build. It’s a tada68 with Laserboost custom plate in brushed alu. The cable was from my previous build. I wanted a different layout to the standard tada builds, and the tada PCB supported what I wanted.
- Lubed tealios (Tribosys 3204)
- Warm white led’s, under switch top (diffuses really well with the tealios)
- GMK screw in stabs, lubed with GPL 205 Grade 0
- MAXKEY Foundation SA
My first build was a 60%, which I used for 3 years. it’s unbelievable the difference in typing feel going from low budget caps and non-lubed gat yellows to this. Also - arrow keys!
Looks great Cadriel!
Hey, quick question, how do you like vortex stabs? I’m thinking of getting a Race for my work keyboard when they release the newest one with standardized keycaps and a hipro case, but from poker 2/3s Ive typed on I’m concerned it wont sound good.
Here’s my daily driver.
- XD96 in Silver from KPRepublic
- Stock Tealios
- Cherry profile Sakura (Cherry Blossom) keycaps.
I will probably switch the caps to GMK Mint Chocolate to match the switches in the future.
Daisy40, with lubed box Burnt oranges
DSA Milkshake samples
Repost from: It's the Weekend! Whatchu up to?
Nice keycaps! Are the sublegends pad printed?
- Chiwi60 - white, brass universal plate
- Revo White switches, stock spring, lubed with Kryrox 105/106
- ePBT BoW
Where can I get colored modifiers like that?
Here’s my SINGA that I also recently built.
SINGA by catweewee
- Sailor Navy aluminum case, brass plate, polished stainless steel weight insert
- Singa / TGR PCB
- Lubed (205g0) EnjoyPBT transparent, screw-in stabilizers
- Lubed (3204) Retooled MX Black switches, 62g, teal polycarbonate films
- GMK Solarized Dark with colored modifiers
- Earl Esc and Fugthulhu artisans by Hunger Work Studio
That looks really nice! Well done.
I wonder how Mocha Pumpkin Spice Latte would taste
Didn’t see many Laplace builds around, so here’s mine featuring BOX Burnt Oranges and over sized spacebar: