Post Your Keyboards!

• PC Singa - Brass universal plate, brass weight
  • GMK screw-in stabs - clipped, lubed with Permatex and Tribosys 3204
  • C³ Tangerine (black bottom) - Housing and stem lubed with 104, 63.5g SPRIT springs lubed with Krytox 106
  • ePBT 9009

15 Likes

See your 4 boards on Reddit, love the color, simple and classic :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh man, so many good looking keeps on here!

Thank you very much! Can’t go wrong with the classics though I love how creative people are when it comes to matching boards and caps. Will try to get my hands on a few more wilder colorways in the future :slight_smile:

Oh and just in case anyone want’s to see the other boards too

14 Likes

That 1800 is a beaut! how’s it like?

An absolute dream! Was my first high end custom board and it has a special place in my heart. Only bad thing about it in my opinion is the leeku PCB but since I have QMK running on it it’s ok.

I have been absolutely loving the new Helix! Using this 8+ hours a day at the office at work and with the slight tenting and split design, it has really made using a keeb much more enjoyable.

6 Likes

Niz Plum75 + 65g Niz domes + lubed sliders + foam inside the case + DSA Galaxy Class

Custom PCB by TalkingTree(geekhack), WasdV2 Plate, Zealios 67 + Qmx, Foam Dampened, YMDK red aluminium case, GMK Burgundy

11 Likes

Oh man, my dream keyset! Looks great!

Thanks, I got to find a good camera and make some artistic shots :slight_smile:

Decided to throw my polycarbonate case on my TMO for a bit. The lighting in my room is pretty bad so here’s a picture of it outside.

16 Likes

I was envious of everyone’s gorgeous blank HHKBs, so I decided to build this.

Details:

• MAO Canoe
  • Carbon fiber plate
  • Tealios lubed with Krytox 207
  • Enjoy PBT blank keycaps with Enjoy PBT 9009 spacebar

Here’s a typing video in case anyone’s curious what Tealios mounted on a carbon plate sound like Canoe + Lubed Tealios + Carbon Fiber Plate + lubed GMK Stabilizers - YouTube

15 Likes

how does the carbon fiber plate feel compared to alu or brass?

It’s slightly more compliant/comfortable than alu and brass and it sounds better IMO. I’m a big fan of brass tho.

Here’s a 60% I’ve been meaning to post but never got around to photographing.

Details:

• Pink Weaven 60%
  • Mito Legacy DSA keycaps
  • GMK stabilizers (lubed)
  • Tealios (lubed)

And here’s a typing video. The Weaven almost sounds like a musical instrument: Weaven 60% + Lubed Tealios + carbon fiber plate - YouTube

10 Likes

omggg that looks so sick! I didn’t realise any polycarb tops were done for the founders. I got on the GB, but apparently there was too much warping to be able to offer the tops for this round :frowning:

2 Likes

Details:

• DZ60 (USB-C)
  • Createboard 60% wood case (Bubinga)
  • DSA Royal Navy
  • 67g Zilents (lubed with 3204)
  • Stainless steel plate
  • ZealPC stabs (old generation)

More pictures : https://www.instagram.com/odin.mk

12 Likes

This looks so sweet to bad I don’t have a set to match the color. Any chance you’ll make a beige set?

I’ve been printing with Solutech PLA lately and they’ve made a beige in the past, but I think the color is currently being called skin and marketed toward people 3D printing dolls and action figures. I have two rolls of it, so I’ll try out some case prints and see how they turn out.