Post Your Keyboards!

That looks amazing. Still waiting on my createboard case to ship.

Thanks

Hydro looking :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

Just built this last night! White TX-87 w/ tangerine switches :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Like it, love simple color :heart_eyes:

Vintage look, contemporary case.

JER-A06

14 Likes

New set of ePBT keys came in missing the right shift so I guess this is what finally forces me to switch to a 7u bottom row going forward. Just waiting on stabs.

TX60, holy chickies.

13 Likes

The case & caps match so well!

White TX-CP
Stainless Steel Plate
Zealios with 78g Progressive Springs
Lubed 3204 and Switch Filmed

The Zealios with the progressive springs feel really weird, its real easy to push through the bump, which seems to be moved even farther down, with actuation at the end of the bump. Then it’s just a short but cushioned travel to bottom out. Kinda makes travel feel shorter despite it still being 4mm.

They also seem to make a slight “whispy” sound around the time if actuation, which is more noticeable if the key is towards the periphery of the board (edit: maybe this is normal and it’s just more noticeable on this board depending on location)

9 Likes

LSJ Ares HHKB, Varmilo Reborn Alphas, GMK RA Mods

8 Likes

MAO White SkoG w/ GMK Muted

33 Likes

Somebody really needs to rerun Eve

Oh my god that is absolutely beautiful! What switches do you have inside?

1 Like

JTK WoB on CM Novatouch. My Norbauer case is with a friend for a matte wrinkle black powder coat. I’ll be sure to show it when it returns to me.

5 Likes

Thank you sir! It has vintage blacks.

This is so beautiful. Great job!

1 Like

Guys! I my friend dropped this off to me this afternoon!
It’s a custom wrinkle black @norbauer Novatouch case! The wrinkle is incredibly consistent and it just feels so tough and refined. If any of you remember, this case was a Glossy Candy Purple just a few months ago, but having access to a friend with a powder coating shop let’s me try out new finishes and gives him something to practice on :wink:

Anyway, the specs are:
CM Novatouch, stock 45g Domes, KBDfans Silence-X rings, and JTK WoB

https://imgur.com/a/JKZoD3P

14 Likes

Do you know what kind of powder was used for this? Like what brand?

I’m not actually sure what brand was used but if you look up Wrinkle Black Powder Coat it’s actually a pretty common finish for automotive parts. His brother runs a fabricating shop next door to his powder coating shop for track cars and this is kind of a standard finish since it tends to wear better than something glossy.

https://imgur.com/a/VN6iGFe

all put together but not yet soldered. thats the plan for tomorrow.

lubed retooled mx blacks
DZ60
steel plate
tofu acrylic case
ePBT keycaps

first time lubing mx style switches and stabs. really sounds nice, but i feel that using dielectric grease for lube on the sliders for the stabs was a mistake. makes the key feel mushy :frowning:

actually i think that the mushiness is because my left shift stabs are backwards. nevermind.

2 Likes