Post Your Keyboards!

Finished the Tata80 - loving with the Aflion Blue Sky Switches (but will need to buy a few more, ahem - see here)

Really pleased with the keycaps from XVX, too.

It’s quite soft and bouncy, but not unpleasantly so, and to me the full foam with Aflion Blue Sky sounds fabulous!

I have a few Gazzew Linear Thock in there that I’m not convinced by, and Gazzew Silent Linear Bobagum that I would love if I was after a silent keyboard :wink:

Edit: forgot the backside…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not keen on the light grey rubber feet, but not sure what would be better…

14 Likes

Built my Frog today with JWK moss switches. Lubed with 205g0 and spring swapped to TX medium 65g springs.

Instagram link for more photos:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn7R-eVORKV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

18 Likes

This entire colorway feels like ASMR. The case’s deeper green pigments really pop in your other photos. You nailed it. :100:

2 Likes

Replacement case for the FC660c, the TX-66c

This one is stock 45g Topre.

More photos On Instagram

I can imagine some URSA caps on this board one day :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I love the side profile of those TX boards, it is their unique design language :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now for something completely different: a Keebio Iris v7, Pearlios, SA Dreameater. The case is a 3d-printed one from Tree Dog Studio; the bottom half is translucent for that under-glow goodness.

Did you know that changing from pretty “typical” keyboards to ortho and split and staggered-column and arrow-less all at once is hard? I do now!

8 Likes

A second Gemini bc it just makes sense.

This one is in smoked PC and built with Gazzew LT switches. It’s one of my favorite keyboards to both look at at type on.

More photos On Instagram

10 Likes

Scandi on the Lubrigante

The Alice layout hides the fact that the caps lock was manufactured wrong. :rofl:

Sure hope they fix it. I would love to permanently mount this on my silver Sessantacinque

Additional photos on the Instagram post

8 Likes

The Alice layout hides the fact that the caps lock was manufactured wrong. :rofl:

I feel compelled but also afraid to go downstairs and check mine now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Candid shot from just moments ago of the Sequence with Cafe. Loved how the sun was hitting

12 Likes

What a shot!

2 Likes

I just realized I never posted my modded PC heavy-6 on Instagram

@rooski15 @Dave I would have tagged you guys but I don’t know if you’re on Instagram.

Here’s the Post

21 Likes

That looks killer! Job well done, pixel. :grin:

1 Like

Finally finished the banime

8 Likes

Something simple today.

10 Likes

Portico68 BL

• DCX WoB
  • Custom POM plate
  • Equalz V3 stabs (Nylon)
  • Akko POM Browns
12 Likes

16 Likes

18 Likes

Oh wow, I haven’t seen a full set of these yet. They’re fantastic, they make this board a work of art!

3 Likes

Gorgeous! :star_struck: