Post Your Keyboards!

My new mechanical KB

18 Likes

Holy smokes. That’s amazing!

Recently built SP-111, my first soldered build!

6 Likes

So sad…
I have a new keyboard in progress right now, and I helped my friend build this beauty…

It’s an Acrylic Akko Acr Pro 75 with polycarbonate plate, gasket mount, spring swapped oil kings (c3 tangerine springs), and Drop GMK Red Samurai keycaps. It sounds great, and I will drop a sound test link soon.
Soundtest

Is there no video uploading on keebtalk?

6 Likes

Red Samurai looks right at home with that smoky acrylic - that’s a lot cooler than my first build >.>

As for videos, KT doesn’t support direct uploads - but indeed YouTube embeds work just fine with a basic URL. As far as I’m aware this site’s server costs are supported by a few very cool, generous individuals - and videos would probably fill up the available space pretty fast.

2 Likes

My version of the Arisu in the 75% layout :grin:
Arisu 75

12 Likes

Since I started using more and more splits and weird layouts, I cant really go back to normal 6x Boards and enjoy them…so new build

Splaytoraid40
NK Silk Oblivion
Lelelab SuperX Crystal

8 Likes

This is gorgeous !

I want to make an Alice like layout board as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would love to see the MagicForce 68 layout with navigational blocks in Arisu style.

1 Like

Huge fan of 65% layouts like this.
Stellar65 with GMK Colorchrome (moved it off my SP-111) and Alpaca V2s

7 Likes

This layout is the best! :wink:

2 Likes

Smith & Rune Iron180 Mictlan Edition
GMK Arch Alphas + GMK Aurora Polaris Alt Mods

11 Likes

The keycaps look like an alternative version of Dracula and it’s chef’s kiss.

2 Likes

A blast from the past :slight_smile:

FC980c with Niz 2019 sliders and housings, 30g domes and GMK Led Zep

11 Likes

Back in the game with a new account. Btw, my last toy with the nice Scandi keyset :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Gorgeous! Is that a Filco?

1 Like

Scandi is so :man_cook: :kiss:

I’ll still waiting for my fixed stepped caps lock. Probably ain’t happening.

Me too. Debating resoldering my caps lock so I can be done with it… Although I’m also positive that when I do, the stepped caps will magically arrive in the mail shortly thereafter.

2 Likes

I finally got around to taking photos of my MGA with the copper plate. Topped with HammerWorks CRP R5, Mint9009 Accents from 21KB and a keycap from Goth Caps.

Summary

7 Likes

Yes, it’s an old Filco in a news metal case :slight_smile:

2 Likes