It’s an Acrylic Akko Acr Pro 75 with polycarbonate plate, gasket mount, spring swapped oil kings (c3 tangerine springs), and Drop GMK Red Samurai keycaps. It sounds great, and I will drop a sound test link soon. Soundtest
Red Samurai looks right at home with that smoky acrylic - that’s a lot cooler than my first build >.>
As for videos, KT doesn’t support direct uploads - but indeed YouTube embeds work just fine with a basic URL. As far as I’m aware this site’s server costs are supported by a few very cool, generous individuals - and videos would probably fill up the available space pretty fast.
Me too. Debating resoldering my caps lock so I can be done with it… Although I’m also positive that when I do, the stepped caps will magically arrive in the mail shortly thereafter.
I finally got around to taking photos of my MGA with the copper plate. Topped with HammerWorks CRP R5, Mint9009 Accents from 21KB and a keycap from Goth Caps.
What’s wrong with the stepped caps lock ? Mine is normal but they send me another one, i don’t know why, so now I have two steeped caps, do you need one ?
The stepped caps has a stem that is placed incorrectly. So when you mount it, the cap is too far to the left. This is my message on GH, but there are other photos above it in the same thread.
I still have my on an alice style board to hide the crime, lol. But I would like to use it on other boards.