Post Your Keyboards!

looks great!

1 Like

Thanks! Those are some attractive keycaps. Looks like I’ve already missed the boat on buying a set for myself.

The group buy is over, but you might consider signing up for “restock” updates - KBDfans does occasionally re-run some of their more successful colorways, and they can send you an automated email if that one ever runs again.

Fright Club on Monster Fuzz!

Instagram post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzPaeKgvJ6n/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

9 Likes

This is my first soldered pcb build. I ordered the keyboard during the mykeyboardeu 50% off sale for 347 eur before shipping and got the keycaps during NovelKeys labor day sale for $200. The Iron180 is a nice keyboard, but I don’t think it’s worth nowhere near the retail price. This was my first time trying aluminum keycaps. I was worried about there being fitment issues, but everything turned out great. The keycaps feel and look amazing. I expected the keyboard to sound very pingy but the brass bottom combined with silent switches made it sound deep. Overall very satisfied with the build.

Iron180 Midnight Green Brass Bottom Brass Plate Tsangan
NovelKeys Aluve Keycaps
QMX Stabilizers lubed with Krytox 205g0
Lichicx Raw Silent Tactile Big Bump (Factory Lubed)

13 Likes

Lovely greens!

2 Likes

Forgot that I never posted good pics of this one:

CW88 with KNC Preference switches. 21KB caps with a DSA light cycle space bar :person_shrugging:

More photos on my Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzeMv3WszBS/?igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

10 Likes

Still absolutely in love with this board!! :heart_eyes:

(Just added a third one to my collection :person_facepalming: )

• Mode Envoy (Green w/ copper rear weight & walnut accent)
  • GMK Olive w/ Hibi artisan and Enter
  • Parallel Pewters light tactile switches
  • Copper plate
  • Lattice mounts
  • No foam
6 Likes

This is my thermal it’s got ranked blank pbt from Amazon I think they’re called, Gmk relegendable, greetech black with 45g short kin, and some mkultra foam for the hhkb tofu

10 Likes

Nice setup. I like the photo a lot, too. Cool lighting

1 Like

Finished my Murphpad last night! First through-hole build. Very happy with it, and learned a lot.

7 Likes

Looks quite sci-fi!

2 Likes

Rooke chapter one with GMK Fox

Instagram post here for more photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czj73f_vFMi/?igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

Using XCJZ Lucy silent switches. As far as stock silent linears, I would put these as top 3 ever used. Highly recommend. I had to get mine from Aliexpress, but I just checked and Chosfox has them back in stock as of last week!

6 Likes

SA Ramses on my Gentoo

I tried all the different combos of light and dark which you can see on the Instagram post here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czl5RRnuZeU/?igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

7 Likes

My Currently Built keyboards that i’m rotating through every now and then on my journey to find my perfect layout and mounting style. And i still need/want more HHKB. From top to bottom and left to right

• 27$ m0110, DZ60v2 PCB, FR4 plate, QK01 stock switches, OG Cherry clip in stabs, Dyesub 9009 keycaps. Using the KBDFans tray mounting post silicone socks.
  • Oni60 HHKB, integrated plate mount, YMD Oni PCB, Huano J&J silent linear switches, TX stabs, PBTFans purpolch r1
  • BM65 (working on learning CAD to make alu gasket, sandwich and top mount case for it), BM65 v1 PCB with single layer tape mod on the top and bottom and plate foam, stock steel plate, stock zorro black switches because i like torturing myself occasionally, OG cherry clip in stabs and some BoW hiragana dyesubs.
  • Tofu60 HHKB 2.0, OG60 PCB, alu plate in top mount config, LCET ice cream pro full POM switches, plate foam to make mounting easier, Gateron V2 stabs, shenpo beige mods with EPBT 6085 mods
  • Ajazz AC081, foam gasket mount, AC081 PCB (wish i could get aftermarket replacement), aftermarket POM plate with plate foam, case foam and force-break mod, bald brother strawberry ice cream v3 switches, NK plate mount stabs and capturer WoB keycaps.
  • Bugerworks BBox60 with the middle 2 standoffs removed, nylon screws, DZ60v2 PCB in plateless config, melgeek amber stabs, dragon ride peach toot switches, and 3$ doubleshot VSA (i think?) profile keycaps.
9 Likes

I like VSA. They sort of split the difference between DSA and XDA and look and feel a bit better than either. Where did you get them at that price?

1 Like

Are you switch nollie?? D:> Tell me how to type with one hand!

Dark Green Frog Mini from GeonWorks
Half FR4 Plate
FM60-S PCB
Oil Kings (205g0, GPL 105 on springs)
TX AP Stabs (205g0)
JTK Emerald

75C9CC9F-3824-4064-9ECB-D9B0387983C0_4_5005_c

14 Likes

Lovely. I was just thinking about putting those caps on my green TKL Frog. Looks great! :frog:

2 Likes

Yeah, while I am happy with how it came out I think this is the build that solidifies me in the full plate camp. The sound is quite muted. And there are a few unevenly spaced switches. But it looks pretty!

2 Likes