Post Your Keyboards!

Good looking arsenal.

So many beautiful looking boards lately!

Finaly, my G80-11900 is finished :blush:

14 Likes

Hi, these are my love with chocolate and valentine. Merry christmas and happy new year <3

8 Likes

Just installed the gun metal case but I’m not sure on this color combo now. Any suggestions?

8 Likes

@SargentRedbeard It’s already beautiful!!

1 Like

My WeyTechnology MK06, love the keyset !

22 Likes

This is my niu mini with V1 Zealios 78g dressed in DSA Milkshake.

20 Likes

Oh wow, that looks fire man! BTW, were NIU mini bros LOL! I got the black top with acrylic bottom one & built it with the last rd of V1 78g Zealios too. Although right now I’m rocking XDA B&G on it which will be soon changed to Matt3o’s Nerd Russian DSA set when it gets to me later this week.

1 Like

wow that’s quite the looker! What’s your favorite part about that board?

It was actually my first custom, the soldering is sub-par, I didn’t even put a stabilizer in and it’s seen some questionable keycaps over the years. But it holds a tremendous amount of sentimental value, it was my first soldering experience, every backlit LED was me taking my first steps in the hobby, and I memorised the 3 layers I needed to make it a daily driver. It really kick-started my love for tactile switches and I love its’ portability!

Haha, thanks Rob! Man, Russian alphas will look so cool! Please share pics once they arrive!

2 Likes

15 Likes

Beautiful! Love the pairing of red top case and sub legends.

1 Like

Got the set in yesterday & I am really digging them paired with the NIU! They give it a bit better feel & much better sound than XDA set I had on it previously. :metal:

7 Likes

MF68, but with a replacement PCB (runs QMK) and lightly lubed Gateron browns with new springs (hadn’t enough to cover all keys with the same springs, but most are 67 grams aftermarket springs from aliexporess. Pretty happy with this board, aside from a terrible screwup with the spacebar stab. Oh well.

4 Likes

Octagon V2 Zealios 65g, lubbed, stickered, and led sip socketed / KBDfans DSA DYE-SUB KEYCAPS

11 Likes

Thanks!

Just did a new build tonight, and it’s quite an interesting feeling/sounding board.

• KBDFans Tina-C in gray
  • Gateron Blacks from NovelKeys that have the transparent top and black bottom
  • Carbon Fiber plate from 1upkeyboards with fixed HHKB layout
  • Cherry stabilizers clipped, lubed with 3204 and band-aid modded
  • Satan GH60
  • GMK plum

First, got inspired because I ordered some V2 Zeals, and saw the Gateron branding and remembered that when I was first getting into the hobby that Gaterons were all the rage. So, I picked up the Nixdorf lookalikes that NovelKeys had from Gateron because I am never going to spend money on real Nixies, but I really wanted the aesthetic of them.

Everyone is using brass as the plate (I did too for one of my builds and will again in my Rocketeer), but carbon fiber really doesn’t get a ton of love at the moment. In lieu of me doing my full plastic build, I wanted to retain a non-metal plate.

Case got picked because it’s the HHKB layout, I love my Tina-A build, and Space gray all the things is still not a bad idea to me. This Tina was a PITA to open up because the screws came to me pre-stripped, so I hammered my screw driver into them to be able to unscrew the case.

PCB is a Satan because I remember when a GH60 Satan PCB was the thing to have, and I absolutely detest RGB on keyboards now, like a lot. Plus, it’s a really cheap PCB.

Finally, I owned GMK plum before, but I sold it because I was thinking I was leaving MX style boards behind when I got my first wave of Topre. Long story short, Topre got boring to me and Plum is probably my all time favorite keycap set, and when I saw Keyclack had some, I jumped on that fast.

If you read all of this, your attention span is commendable. Have some pictures now.

12 Likes

Got my OLKB alloy case back from the powder coaters today. I am super happy with how well they matched the color to my brass top plate!

3 Likes

Brown Tofu case, XDA Canvas, Zilents v2 62g on the GK64 hotswap PCB. Custom plate is still in progress, but already loving this board :heart_eyes:

10 Likes