SA Carbon just always looks right.
I think this is the nicest shot of the Kira I’ve seen yet!
I believe that is a TX-CP!
TX-CP in White
Beautiful shot of a beautiful board!
Did you use the stock springs on your milky tangerines?
I used 65g SPRiT springs Might of found my perfect weight for linears!
Man, seeing these JERs makes me regret missing that one.
- TKC1800 in Yellow Jacket, Red anodized plate.
- Genuine Cherry stabs - Clipped, Lubed, and bandaid modded.
- 67G Zilent V2s, Springs lubed with 3203.
- Red indicator leds.
- DSA Drifter.
- Custom cable built from Zap Cables DIY kit with paracord sourced elsewhere.
- Mangler Orochi on Esc.
More Pics: https://imgur.com/a/MpMCLFe
This is my latest project. Tada68 with black low profile aluminium case, black painted plate, lubed genuine stabilizers, dsa pbt doubleshot black keycaps and Zilents V2.
Got a DZ60 over the weekend and put together this dreamy combo!
- 5* alloy case powder coated with dynamat sound deadener inside the case to keep it quiet
- Lubed retooled Cherry Blacks
- Lubed, clipped, and bandaid modded stabs
- SA MP Retro Beige with Pulse accents
- KeyForge Sodium Lake Orochi
- KeyForge Blue Malayan Snakey
That Orochi is awesome, need to find myself one of those.
Thanks! It is actually a one off KeyForge made for the UTMK meetup that happened last weekend.
This ended up looking really great! I am happy to see that a paintball anno shop was willing to work with a keyboard. Every time I contacted one they told me they could not do something as large as a keyboard, or gave me a ridiculously high quote.