Post Your Keyboards!

I hope this is the right thread for this

20 Likes

Finished the rev6 build. Just waiting for my caps to arrive.

6 Likes

Took my boards out for a spin recently.

16 Likes

Nope, wrong thread! How could you post keyboards in a post your keyboards thread… :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Just assembled my dad’s gift for Father’s Day–

15 Likes

Hello son!

3 Likes

But you can’t see a whole lot of the boards :sweat_smile:
Thought it might be too “artsy” for this thread

1 Like

New K-series caps

13 Likes

17 Likes

Can I be your daddy?

15 Likes

Tofu?

Sure. I only require one TGR Alice with GMK Olivia to cover the adoption fees.

2 Likes

So I recently got my ePBT Slate kit. But then my girlfriend started complaining that I wasn’t using those “cute pink/salmon-colored keys” anymore. So I decided to combine the two.

Et voilà!

Who says our weird little hobby can’t be romantic, huh fellas? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Got the novelties today and finished up the macropad. This is one of my favorite keyboards ever!

6 Likes

I really like this color way. Slate goes with a lot of colors. I ended up using from accents from ePBT grayscale which also look really good.

What set are those from?

Finally completed my DC60 with lubed MX Zilents, a steel plate, and DSA Modern Hylian :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes, Slate is very versatile. The accents are from the ePBT 9009 set. :blush:

Norbatouch case round Pi with aperture finish and CM Masterkeys Pro S RGB innards with ePBT Slate caps and YOK holy pandas.

9 Likes

ALPS64, FR4 AEK plate, SKCM Browns, landing pads installed on plate for all stab locations, stabs lubed with EK mechlube 2, AEK caps, Godspeed Vader Keybuto III (thanks to a Nexus slider & top housing), & 5 degree case with sorbothane at the bottom.

I found that the typing experience with this setup in my ADK64 was too flexy. I didn’t realize it before that, but I believe ALPS switches need a very stiff & sturdy plate/case to feel their best. This build feels a good bit better to me the way it is now. Also I found out having landing pads for ALPS stabilizers helps tremendously with their sound, no more sound of plastic slamming off the plate! Although you do have to use a pretty thin material for the landing pads or they could affect key travel. I used some self adhering 1mm thick cork anti slip pads that I cut to size which are working great so far!

8 Likes