Post Your Keyboards!

9 Likes

Tell me more about that numpad/macropad :eyes:

It is a Honeycomb macropad from KeyHive.xyz. Rotary encoder knob is a solid alloy guitar knob. PCB is hot swap with lubed Tealios v2’s, and 3D printed case, using 100% infill to add weight.

I like what you did with the delete key. Having a delete key on r2 instead of r1 is my biggest hangup with HHKB layout. Never thought to just have a 1u delete key at the top

That is actually backspace on default and delete on the FN1 layer. Base kit didn’t come with a 1u backspace key unfortunately.

New build complete

11 Likes

Nice board but also really like the pen!

Thanks, I have a bit of a pen problem as well.
This one is just a simple ballpoint, but the company also makes some nice roller balls and fountain pens with Schmidt nibs. Their name is Ystudio, and they’re most easily bought through Kohezi.

Really enjoy the look and functionality of the board lol. I also REALLY like that pen!

1 Like

This wood keyboard is gorgeous!
Did you made it yourself?

Thanks!
I designed the case but I haven’t had access to a good woodshop in a while so I had it handmade by Justin from Jcraftcustomcreations (you can find all of his work on his subreddit). The wooden spacebar was made by Mountainblocks.

1 Like

This guy job is impressive!
Seems the last keyboard he made was yours :wink:

1 Like

The pen holder is absolutely wonderful on that board!

1 Like

15 Likes

Was holding off posting my KBD19X build till I snapped some non-potato photos and wrote up a build log, but I loved the way the golden hour light caught it today so here ya go :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to your build log - 19x has been my daily driver for months now, I think it’s underrated.

1 Like

My Simply96 on the work desk, replacing my good old Topre board just behind it.
This is a project I started about 8 months ago, I’m so happy to use it for the first time at work:)
For the curious people the design and build log is available here in Keebtalk: Simply96, a personal keyboard project

11 Likes

looks dope

Thanks!

17 Likes