Post Your Keyboards!

Looks like lava, I like it.

2 Likes

Freshly rebuilt canoe with the Kanu replacement PCB that doesn’t suck and boba u4 switches instead of the holy pandas that were in the old one. I like these switches a lot more, I lubed and filmed them and they feel rock solid to type on, no wobble whatsoever. As I have been using the board I have kind of been wishing that I had put lighter springs in, the stock ones in these switches are definitely on the heavy side for me.

8 Likes

Black and red. :wink:

1 Like

What lube did you used ?

3204 on the stems, tri-flow on the springs

1 Like

WoB goes with anything so don’t worry at all.

1 Like

Man, been 2 years since I posted my first keyboard here! Let’s go with some dark shades inside a blinding light.

16 Likes

8 Likes

Details?

Awesome pic!

4 Likes

Duck sidewinder

11 Likes
  • Exclusive E8.5 Ewhite with black accent + weight. Full gasked option
  • Titanium plate. Yep.
  • Zeal Zilents 78g with tribosys 3203 and TX films
  • C3 stabilizers rev.2
  • EnjoyPBT x GOK BOW with some JTK accents
  • An impostor
1 Like

with the OG Hangul cherry double shots? thats a beautiful board man

1 Like

Thermal MIST, Healios v2, GMK Nautilus Nightmares.

I was surprised how nice the set looks in “my usual lighting,” especially the Alphas (I was worried about the contrast, but positively surprised).

The plan was to use tactile from Zeal; however, the typing is so flexy that I ended using linear - what to do! :wink: Anyway, I’m enjoying it so far.

15 Likes

Thanks @Dr.Doof
Just to set the record straight, the Hangul caps are GMK double shot, but not OG. There was a GB… I think it was Novel Keys that ran it?

1 Like

Got the high pro case re-powder coated in a textured satin black as well as the rotary encoder knob. Really liking the look and feel of the textured finish!

7 Likes

ah, thank you for the clarification

Hellraiser (Melody96)

Specs:

• PCB: Melody96 hotswap
  • Case: YMDK96 (Aluminum top, acrylic bottom)
  • Plate: Brass
  • Switches: Zilent V2 (62g) [non-lubed] & Kailh BOX Silent Browns for WASD, left-shift, left-ctrl, capslock, and tab (I prefer these for gaming).
  • Keycaps: Sanctuary Rebirth PBT by Infinikey
  • Stabs: ZugGear Gold Plated PCB Screw-In (lubed)
  • Cable: Anker USB-C Double-Braided (Red)
10 Likes

ooooh, baby. Every single mist thermal I see is georgous. This is no exception. Nice

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: It is my first custom mech, been using it for about a year now. Although I’m waiting for my Bella to ship from kbdfans!