Post Your Keyboards!

Norbauer overload with a hint of Ditto!

14 Likes

Just finished my first build! This is gonna be a gifted board so the mistakes I learned along the way can be avoided when I make my next one.

low profile aluminum case with box navys (62g), case foam, keycap rings, and Alpherior Abyssal keycaps. Clicky yet satisfying.

9 Likes

Thanks! Yes, the MIST is very suitable for most sets :slight_smile:
I love the Thermal look and feel (with Healios v2), but deeply in my heart, I’m still waiting for the Heavy Grail, lol

2 Likes

Completely forgot I had this board. Threw some PBT caps on it and set it up for the wife at her iMac.

13 Likes

The case looks insanely high…

Yeah, she’s got a bit of height to her :slight_smile:

1 Like

beauty

1 Like

I realized it has been right at a year since I built my first custom keyboard. I thought I would share a photo essay of my keyboard journey over the last year.

7 Likes

man this keeb is really sick looking…love it!

Put together the acrylic case for my 75% alice project. I’m really digging the way it sounds. Lots of thock in an acrylic case. Using BSUN Holy Red Pandas lubed with 3203 and filmed with TX Flims.

I think my next project I’ll try to design a proper metal or polycarb case. I just need to figure out where I’d get it manufactured in the first place.

24 Likes

I really like the pcb with the angel capacitors and bonsai tree. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You might dig the back too then.

https://imgur.com/68bBOKR

17 Likes

nod2

I’m not usually an alice fan, but I’m in love with that build.

3 Likes

Awesome selection of keeb projects - and great photos, too.

3 Likes

One word, woua !!!

Man that is THICC

1 Like

this thing is absolutely beautiful! love the Graen topping too. even though I’m a 40’s elise user I love the sheer utility of this thing

1 Like

A beautiful board with a beautiful silkscreen!

2 Likes

Had fun with CUUB figures and my LZ CLS ms :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I wonder if you could mod the controllers led to a blue to match the setup…

1 Like