Post Your Keyboards!

Happy with it, always wanted to take it but never do :grinning: ?

1 Like

I love it tbh. Of course I might be biased because it’s my first build. I so want to foam mod it in the future.

1 Like

French theme build I built for fun :slight_smile:

Cursed typing test for those who’re interested!

10 Likes

Not really a baguette build, the layout is not correct ! Praise the AZERTY God !

Thanks for the feedback, is it easy to build and also easy programmable ? I want it but in ISO :slight_smile:

Legit looks like a render

2 Likes

Maja with Vulcan pbt and Blueberry switches. I like the ano color, otherwise there isn’t anything very special about this but still a solid board.

19 Likes

Niiiiiiccceeeee :rofl:

2 Likes

Finished up the LZ PhysiX today.

I think this has very quickly become one of my favorite boards to type on.

Built it with the PC plate, Durock POMs (lubed with 205g0), clear rubber burger mount rings, Durock V2 stabs, and no internal SS weight (sounds much better without it).

Love the way this board both sounds and feels.

17 Likes

I’ve always liked the way light moves around inside cars - it’s a simple “lighting setup” that anyone can try without any equipment as well :slightly_smiling_face:

#keebsincars?

21 Likes

A much more tactile way to text and drive :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

100 wpm at 100 mph à la Glarses!

5 Likes

Here’s a quick pic of that 4x10 all soldered and flashed. Silent Alpacas lubed with 3204 and HuB caps👌 She’s leaning on her big brother; a stained, wooden Planck with 67g Zilents and GMK WoB ISO-DE.

12 Likes

Those keycaps are something else

1 Like

NK65 EE Cartridge Gold with Gateron Cap Milky Yellow Switches and GMK Red Samurai

20 Likes

Wow that works way better than expected! Loving the gold theme you have going on!

3 Likes

It does work out really well with Red Samurai! Very nice setup @DI0VA!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes

Finally got my hands on the F1-8X, and i must say, it is an absoloute joy to type on.

18 Likes