Post your Topre boards

Good point

They are where the PCB mounts from the underside. The slider housings are harvested from a realforce. This is a Noxary Evija HG

1 Like

16 Likes

wow thats awesome, whats the process for adding a custom cable to a realforce numpad?

Pexon PCs does a realforce custom cable. You just have to tell them what length you want.

2 Likes

Great shot ! I’ll raise you with this :

Keyboard: HHKB Pro 2 Type S

Modifications: Novatouch sliders, Type S silencing rings, Yang Bluetooth controller + 1500mah battery, north facing keyswitch washers, 205 G2 lubed

Keycaps: Cherry KA 1953 + HADitionals kit + EPBT 9009 beige 6u spacebar

8 Likes

Arrgh! Windows keys! Where you find?!

They are from an older set called Cherry KA 1953 that ran in 2016 on Geekhack

1 Like

I’m a sucker for Win95 windows keys

1 Like

Same, I had no idea that was a think either, now I want one…

1 Like

@ddrfraser1, @dwarflemur, the Windows keys are Pad printed. You could also get the same 95 win logo with a set of EPBT windows keycaps kit or a CRP windows keys kit and those are colored and dyesub.

You can get colored ones here when they are back in stock:

Originative is pretty good about restocking some of their GMK sets.

the amount of work that went into this is crazy. Awesome job!

2 Likes

how much extra space is there for a larger battery than a 1500? I’m gonna get a Yang controller and was eyeing a 5k lipo cell

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

It could get up to 2500-3000. Here’s a 3000 one someone mounted : https://imgur.com/i4ZdcHV

On their taobao shop they are presenting and offering 2500 ones as you can see in the instalation video from KBDFans

Taobao shop

I chose 1500 because I couldn’t find the big ones @ Europe and these small ones were 2 for 5$ on Aliexpress. (I got 2 HHKB’s Type S, one Novatouched and one lubed topre, both with yang controllers)

These controllers are pretty energy efficient, so you could easily get 1 month with a big 2500-3000 one, but I rarely use my HHKB via BT, it mostly sits on my desk plugged in and as a hub for a Kensington Trackball Expert and a Logitech G305.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I love that set:

3 Likes

17 Likes

9 Likes

that wooden spacbar though <3 where’d you get that beauty :o

2 Likes