Post your Topre boards

yup. he has some of my money. good to hear about KSN, I’ll have to check them out

1 Like

This one is a shout-out to my CPA and my CPA only.

9 Likes

Sakura Leopold when.
Leopold FC980c 45g, hangul alphas, Hasu 980, Dave 980 USB-C.

10 Likes

Did you paint it? Also, I’m interested in the Hasu/Dave combo. I can’t remember how the Hasu 980 controller works but is it a bridge between the main PCB and another daughter board (the usb-c)?

1 Like

I did not. Older Leopold MX keyboards’ cases may be compatible with the Topre guts with some modifications. For this one, I had to file down two posts in the midline of the case because in the MX version, the posts go thru the pcb/plate, but in the Topre case, the posts are half the size and they do not go thru the Topre PCB/plate.

(the two posts in the middle of the pink case were already filed down)

And hopefully this answers your query about the Dave USB-C db to Hasu. I basically replaced whatever the stock Leopold parts were with this. Hasu 980 will work with the USB-mini that the Topre Leopolds come with; I just wanted this 980c to be USB-C, if that makes sense.

3 Likes

Custom layout with patina brass plate :sunglasses:
This is endgame

9 Likes

that enter just pops over the long boi shift

2 Likes

Very awesome mod and case swap.
This one looks fantastic.

2 Likes

This one is hardcore in so many ways. I love it.

1 Like

How did you go about making that patina?

1 Like

I used ammonia and salt and left it in a container for a few days. I’d flip and wet the paper towels on the bottom every few hours. Super easy and got pretty blue

2 Likes

Back to basics

16 Likes

Nova x Nova - both have 0.2mm rings, stab generously lubed and des landing pads installed.

9 Likes

It looks so good every time, can’t wait for the profile

1 Like

Did you catch this?

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, it’s happening! Congrats!

The family pic. @norbauer think I’ve caught them all :joy: :joy: :joy:

18 Likes

I wish I got DSS After-school 1992

8 Likes

Tuesday best day

14 Likes