Things that make us go... hmmm

This looks like such a fun idea, if only tangentially keyboard related…but the blinking “64%off!” Has me go rather decidedly…hmmm :wink:

https://inventr.io/sale/?tmid=23851162234340138&fbclid=IwAR2_I90PX-K4RDel-C404I8KsqlU8kpYUiwibJe_m-IiYdfiDzfLiiTRy8Y_aem_AeTFhY33kZ5Kdm5BzJxBmnLUwbk4vsWoNcs3tsSrW5CwGc0YQ-o07ickKZwedUutSCGST4xtJFyPbSr8esbVTQ1ihAEh1alew6upbpqGubJ1cgKsZXyfxbqoiE0KIxNyXXE

1 Like

All in good fun

7 Likes

There’s so much to unpack in these…

2 Likes

Totally! Yikes. @Deadeye it’s almost like the recording is playing backwards. That’s how bad it is, that’s how bad it is. I’m so happy these exist. Lol.

1 Like

It makes me go Hmmm… But it’s awesome :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s incredible - the only part I don’t approve of is the destruction of floppy disks to make the bellows! That bit definitely made me go “hmmmm”…

1 Like

Good-guy mad scientist musician

3 Likes

I swear GMK sets that have a black base feel different to the touch. I like it a lot but I don’t know why it’s different. Seems more textured. Do they add a coating to certain dark colors? hmmmm

Keyswitch backmasking! Time for a new satanic panic!

2 Likes

Welcome to the r/mk metaverse :face_with_peeking_eye:

This is a bit too spicy for me, but the wide adoption of customs by gamers seems like a good thing for the community overall, I hope.

3 Likes

Sir I believe using these switches are a violation of the Geneva Convention

2 Likes

Found a Cherry Made Mouse at a local CVS. Never thought I would be saying this, but it sounds so nice. Almost like a bird chirping.

8 Likes

Oof. I can’t stop staring at that right shift.

1 Like

Seems like that should come with some wrist rests by default. The front edge seems really high.

3 Likes

“It’s also got the worst Shift key location ever conceived.”

The subhed does not lie. It’s like Angry Miao saw a GK64 and said “hold my beer.”

3 Likes

You guys get that link in email to spin the Dorp wheel for a Trick or Treat? I got a $15 credit on my first spin but kept spinning. Ended up with $10

Don’t know if you can just share the coupon, but someone see if this works for them. Should discount $10 at checkout. Are they unique or can you just share them? Hmmm…

code:
BROKENJACK10

4 Likes

Same code I got :rofl::rofl: try brokenjack250…

didnt work for me :stuck_out_tongue: :upside_down_face:

I got 5, 5, and 20 but apparently, a friend got a dollar. But arent they supposed to say what the actual prizes are?

dunno. I guess I should have kept my first roll of $15 :frowning: