What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture, but I recently got some 67g Tealios and finally finished lubing and filming this morning.

Leveling up my geek

10 Likes

RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDo4-5nxv3/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

8 Likes

Jealous. I’m sure you follow 8bit Guy on youtube, but if not, here is his Commodore series:

I personally dig the 8bit keys series even more. I’m a fan of people who are real. I mean, you know who David is from just watching 1 video. I wish for every human to learn to simply be who they are at some point in their lives :slight_smile:

4 Likes

will-smith

3 Likes

Oh yes religiously

6 Likes

Someone ready for the godspeed?

1 Like

Ye, check out the what’s on your desk. :wink:https://www.keebtalk.com/t/what-is-on-your-desk-today/2238/2106?u=skepp

1 Like

Finally got my Polycarbonate case for my prime elise! this case not only looks beautiful, but improves the sound of the case significantly in my opinion, after using it with some lubed boba’s for a few days, I figured I’d try it out with linears, (lubed and filmed milkey gateron yellows) and unsurprisingly it sounds amazing, I’ll upload a typing test or two :eyes: if people want me to.

EDIT:the keycaps are OG POM dyesubs I believe, with GMK Crimson cadet space bars and a few cozcaps gamer kit keys thrown in to finish the primary color scheme.
also this was shot on a sony Alpha 6000

14 Likes

Oh yes sound test please! Lubed & filmed milky yellows in a PC case with POM caps gotta sound amazing! What plate material (if one at all, it almost looks like that is a plateless build)?

2 Likes

I don’t know what it is but I never get tired of seeing new polycarb, that’s a beauty!

1 Like

Cherry blacks and diamond paste let’s see what happens!

8 Likes

Been loving the saga so far! Can’t wait to see how the full board turns out.

1 Like

So far so good. All switches firing without trouble since my last post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ll post a sound test of the final build I’ve gone with instead, as pictured it was a aluminium plate, but my final build will be lubed with 205g0 and filmed with kebo films, with Durock Silks (Durock L2 housing with black silk stems) and The Key Company’s candybar keyset extras. (ps pm me if you have the brown candybar 40’s set, I slacked off on picking one up before they sold out and im very sad)

1 Like

Very nice.

Project Mythos Pegaso and Mitocorn came today. Nice feeling PBT. Stepped Caps isn’t 100% to spec. Have a good weekend, everyone! Relax a bit if you can.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGI5xbSnsTm

13 Likes

Picked this guy up from Harbor Freight thinking it would be a good storage (occasionally transportation) solution to house several boards at once instead of using separate cases. I’m sure it pales in comparison to a Pelican, but for my use case and for 40 bones, I’m pleased.

18 Likes

As that case get’s older, I’d defiantly keep an eye on those latches. If they work the way that I suspect, they may become lose the clamping/hooking force over time.

All in all, not a bad price.

1 Like