What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

How did you deal with all the boys in your yard?

10 Likes

I hope Kat Alpha is run again at some point. I had a couple of sets and sold off one but regret doing so now.

This has been on my wishlist a while. It’s also tanked my budget for a while. :man_shrugging:t2:

White CA66 with blocker. I personally prefer the badge, but I didn’t want to pass this one up.

18 Likes

lovely. what switches are you planning to put in it?

3 Likes

NZ Caps Death Cap artisan came in today! I’m super happy with this one.

4 Likes

I fall in love for this keyboard each time I see a picture of it, beautifull…

1 Like

My partner really wanted this one.

9 Likes

Is this lovehate I’m feeling :upside_down_face:

1 Like

sadly, i think my wife would actually enjoy something like that as well, mind listing off the parts

It’s not custom, it’s an off-the-shelf keyboard made by Lofree.

Looks like they finally found bootstrap Bill. :pirate_flag:

1 Like

TS80P USB C powered soldering iron!
this thing is honestly amazing. i’ve had wellers, SMD heatguns and complete soldering stations, but this thing definitely takes the cake for me.
heats up in seconds, lasts for hours on my 10000mAh powerbank and metric boatloads of setings!

10 Likes

Now where to get a heat-resistant USB C cable…

3 Likes

eh, just watch where you stick the hot end and it shouldn’t matter.
almost all weller’s i’ve had didn’t come with heat resistant wires either.

You know your an adult, when your excited about a a vacuum to clean the cat hair around your desk…

Shark WandVac, if any one is interested.

7 Likes

Upon first glance, I though that was the birds eye view of a lipstick collection. :+1:

I knew I was an adult when I got excited about buying a really nice looking cabbage

5 Likes

7 Likes

That’s such a sci-fi looking vacuum cleaner. I could definitely see that painted over and used as a prop on a set lol

2 Likes

Getting pretty close to the Force Lances from Andromeda… Maybe a MK1 or prototype. lol

1 Like