What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Hmm, gives me an idea about what other gadget could be built-in into a keyboard…

1 Like

That’s the magic of integrated cartridge soldering tips, 5-6s and it’s hot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was included with mine.
A really soft cable.
It’s a nice cable.
I enjoy that cable.
Wish more cables were like it.
(enough about the cable!)

1 Like

GMK Spirit showed up today! Now I just need to wait for the board(s) I ordered that match it :grinning:

Not sure why, but even though this GB was the month after GMK Hero that still hasn’t shipped and Kono’s weekly updates seem to indicate it isn’t even in production yet.

8 Likes

Another wishlist item checked off. Epbt 2048

15 Likes

4 Likes

Got my offcut prime_elise wrist wrests in today and finally found the proper place for my dorp sticker. thanks to @Deadeye now I’m just waiting on ePBT cool kids for the real keebtalk beater board

17 Likes

Something linear. Maybe my recent N1s I got. I’m still kinda solder-shy tho. So might be a minute before I get to it.

1 Like

So good

1 Like

Amazing :joy:

1 Like

KAT Eternal showed up today. Was holding off on quite a few KAT sets until I saw how this came out. I’m pleasantly surprised by the crispness of the dye sub.

10 Likes

They did do a great job with the legends. This is my first experience with KAT as well, and I can’t get over how much I like the profile’s spacebar. I reverse mine, and cherry ends up canted a bit too much towards my thumb, you can’t reverse SA, DSA is like a worse SA due to it being concave, but KAT hits my thumb just right. Your pics make mine look like I took them on a Nokia from '99.

2 Likes

Finally got my creams in the mail!

3 Likes

Got my “DORP” stickers in on fri.! Huge thanks @Deadeye!

10 Likes

Got a soldering practice kit. And a holder for my iron.

7 Likes

Got a fresh bag of Alpacas. :llama:

Now time to lube them up.

10 Likes

Silent Alpacas came in and are getting the full treatment. I’m surprised at how much quieter they are than my Zilents! Very pleased.

7 Likes

Two boards came in today…and from completely different worlds.
Bought the Model F because I had a Model M before that I really liked and people said the Model F was better feeling (the spacebar is heavy af though). The Cooler Master board has these “mem-chanical” switches that piqued my interest, but it wasn’t that interesting otherwise.

9 Likes

Just received it, seems the build is more rigid, definitely need to lube, seems not smoother than the milky top black bottom

12 Likes

Wuut, how do you get them package?