What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

from Gateron China, taobao app, i just lubed 30 switches with krytox 205g0, i found the yellow top sounds thocky but not smooth.

1 Like

Keyfirst creme’s for my TADA68!

6 Likes

Got some Gat Milky Yellows

7 Likes

Those colors! It’s like I’m back at Taco Bell in 1993.

4 Likes

yeah it’s definitely an aquired taste i guess. i’m not sure i’ve aquired it myself yet to be honest.

I only really got these because i read some interesting things about them. i’ve been typing on them with SA caps for a little bit now, but coming from my quite heavy Box Black’s on my daily driver keeb this is featherlight.
i sometimes find myself pressing switches accidentally just because i rest my fingers on the keyboard a bit to hard.
(low light phone pic incoming!)

4 Likes

Pretty stoked to give these a try.

7 Likes

ooh! do you have a board planned to put them in?

1 Like

I have a GK61x that I use for testing switches, so they’ll go in there first. From there I’ll have them in a jar awaiting the right build for their traits.

3 Likes

Same mold for the slider as Ink Yellow?

1 Like

Top half is the same, but these are pretty tactile.

1 Like

My White-Gold Space65 Cybervoyager came in today. If I thought the wait was the hard part, here comes switch selection. I also got black and purple led badges for the top to hopefully help match a wide gamut of keycap sets. The packaging (and instructions!) and extras are top notch.

10 Likes

10 Likes

My new wrist rest arrived today from Marble k

7 Likes

Nice little mail day:

• 110x NovelKeys Cream
  • 2x Durock stabilizer sets
  • 8x Mill max low profile sockets
  • 2x Pro Micro
  • 2x Elite C

Guest starring the M1 Mac mini I got earlier this week. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That looks great! I love the feel of the marble wrist wrests

OXO electronics brush thingy.

I’m doubtful, that it’s anti static, because the amazon page mentioned nothing about ESD or anti static…

5 Likes

Look what dorped down the mail today!

Big thanks to @Deadeye :+1:

10 Likes

Thanks! I’m loving it so far, I’ve only really used wooden ones before now, this feels amazing.

1 Like

5 Likes

Finally got some Tealios to try out, and damn, they are smooth. Pictured on the other thing that showed up today, Mode 80 Monochrome :eyes:

20 Likes