What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

What are those key caps? I love them…

Topre BKE keycaps so I can be like nostyle. Just washed them and waiting for them to dry.

16 Likes

Looks like EnjoyPBT Yolch, but I might be wrong.

1 Like

Thanks - ordered. :grin:

1 Like

JTK Yolch, EPBT does not have modifiers as dark at JTK

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like those are in stock anywhere – and I refuse to do GB…sooo…the EnjoyPBT will have to do. :grin:

My b (dunno how I missed the JTK novelty cap). I knew it was Yolch of some kind. It really does look quite exceptional on your build!

2 Likes

Yeah I doubt they will re-run it anyways, most of these lesser known sets never come back. I’m sure you will like the EnjoyPBT!

1 Like

Thank you, they are easily mistaken, so now worries.

1 Like

I hoping https://21kb.com will become a reliable vendor for decent quality affordable PBT dyesub keycaps once it digs itself out of being sold out of everything.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that site before… I don’t know if it’s just something with the inventory or something else, but when I go into the couple products that are supposed to be in stock, I don’t get the product images. Just kinda strange.

But yeah, from the conversation about dye sub keys in another topic it would be nice to see those… High quality, hand-made caps are definitely worth looking at.

1 Like

I got my epsilons i ordered from prevail key co. Although am i crazy or does that 9 look like a q?

6 Likes

Definitely looks like a q that’s been shifted up lol. You wouldn’t normally see an ascender above the bowl of a 9 like that.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what switches or keycaps to put on it yet, but i like it so far. Might make a custom badge for it in the future to match the triangular symbol.

12 Likes

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

18 Likes

curvy! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sometimes when I’m up late and tired, I’ll order things knowing full well I won’t remember until they arrive. Surprise, Me!

MT3 Black Panther & Dusk

Snagged during a bogo sale.

7 Likes

It just came in, more than 2 years of waiting…

11 Likes

Hoya 77mm Circular Polarizing Filter.
Crazy how there’s light bouncing down right onto it and it just ignores it lol.

Certainly makes round reflective object easier to deal with.

19 Likes

Some Anubis switches that immediately went off to @Deadeye for some fine tuning.

14 Likes