What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Fun mail day;

• Pliers for stabs ( thanks @ajoflo for the recommendation )

• Cream Arcs because curious

• Gat Silent Browns for a customer

• Mystery Switches: OG Creams! :smiley:

• Some eye patches ( arr matey )

9 Likes

So you get one straight and then attach this to the one beside it to solder it in place? Then move it over and over until the row is done? Is that the idea?

Man, if only there was a 2u double stem alps cap!

1 Like

More or less yes. This will work for I-rocks and 3-pin MX switches with jumper to keep them secured onto the PCB, this will also help with appearance on BOX switches because the fixing pins are too small on those.

1 Like

I may ask what the eye patch is for? New stab mod, perhaps? :pirate_flag:

Ha, well. That’s for my eye - the “dead” one.

It isn’t actually dead or even blind, but that’s part of why I sometimes need the patch; lots of visual artifacts noise-up my vision, but only when that eye is getting light.

Depending on what I’m doing, I can trade peripheral vision and depth perception for clarity and detail; besides making me look like a pirate, that’s what the patches facilitate.

9 Likes

Yo, what. That’s crazy :eyes:

1 Like

Domikey SA Grab-bag.

There seems to be a lot of fun stuff in here. Might wait a few months and buy another to see what kind of mix I get.

8 Likes

is there enough to use on a keyboard?

Potentially, but only if you’re okay with random characters in substitution of the necessary ones.

2 Likes

Fujitsu nesting doll

10 Likes

Oil kings arrived!

9 Likes

Got some new keycaps from @Deadeye, this was on the side of the box… Absolute legend.

Edit: For those who don’t know, here’s my shame post

19 Likes

My Drop Katakana GMK keycap set<3

8 Likes

My first tkl, an E8.5 with boba u4ts and nicepbt bow (thats temporary). It’s a beautiful board.

(Dont mind the . where the right arrow key should be)

10 Likes

I’ve heard so many great things about these. I’m so ready for the thocc!

10 Likes

Looking forward to your video about it and the ranking. :wink:

I got these and I want to sell them. I bought them before I’d really tried the DSS profile and since ordering them I’ve learned I don’t like it much at all.

A lesson in why keycap long-term GB’s can be risky even when you get the product.

9 Likes

They are great switches, my first experience with them being in the e8.5 i posted earlier, defo my fav tactile switch.

White Angel came today!

Here it is next to my black prophet.

I’ll have to get it built up. Plan to use epsilon switches and 1/2 plate.

18 Likes

CannonCaps 407 set came in today. Awesome compatibility. Spacebars weren’t warped either!

12 Likes