What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

I usually dislike Keycults, but that finish is just…magnificent. Looks like something Norbauer would do.

Now that I think about it…I’d certainly be into a Heavy Grail in that finish!

3 Likes

This is insane. I ordered more swatches from prismatic powders and I got them in 18 hours…

1 Like

Same, besides some commission builds, very few keycult configs grabbed my eye until this one. It’s my first blue board in my collection. :heart_eyes:

Some much needed flare for a super great switch.

9 Likes

A few keyboard stands! Thank you for the recommendation @insolentpotato !

Now that they are on a shelf I am more likely to swap.

13 Likes

Ooh, TX stabs in new colors? Would you mind linking it?

1 Like

yeeeeaa i use quite a few of these for norbaforces, the low profile design is p stable. i did add some squishy adhesive foam/furniture protector whatevers to help grip the backs of the keebs better/provide some cushion between the keeb and the stand.

i got a ton of different colors not listed on his etsy either so–v happy. usb rgb urbi making a great night light haha

2 Likes

You betcha bud.

2 Likes

GMK Noire!

When I began the hobby, I thought GMK was crazy. Now I own 2 sets and had 3 in my possession once.

14 Likes

And I now have their website open. Whoops.

4 Likes

Do you have any that would match N9 or U9?

Did some work on that a bit back.

5 Likes

After trying the fakes and actually liking it, I decided to get the real ones. Still can’t believe why they’re so expensive.

8 Likes

PBTFans Twist showed up surprisingly early. I guess I was able to swoop in before the bonanza. I really was after that golden yellow accent to match up with the Ikki68 badge. It’s pretty close. Also, I think the bottom four is the Easter egg they mentioned. Neat.

11 Likes

do you have a gray GMK cap to compare the color to?

1 Like

No. I’m useless. Sorry bud.

It looks fairly neutral, perhaps on the warm/green side? Would you say that’s accurate IRL?

Neutral and warm for sure. In person, they’re a bit more blueish grey with the tinniest tint of a deep forest, maybe even mossy green.

1 Like

The NK Cream Nolive switches I ordered (in the NK flash sale that I stumbled upon five minutes before it ended last Friday) arrived.

11 Likes