What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Thanks for the comparison! I love the warmer color. May have to pick up a set.

1 Like

My first artisan. I wasn’t expecting it to be cold to the touch. Heavy too, like +100g spring territory.

15 Likes

Switch Oddities - including a couple of those serialized TTC Tiger OG switches. The one standing out to me in this batch, though, is that teal-blue Akko; seems really stable. On-rails kind of low wobble.

5 Likes

GMK Noire

6 Likes

Surprise birthday present. „ordered“ the cone PCBs, didn’t expect the banime40

5 Likes

Upgraded from a GTX 1080 to an RTX 3080 today. This could be the either be the best purchase or the worst GPU purchase I’ve ever made. We’ll see when the 4000 series rolls out!

11 Likes

That’s going to feel like going from a Toyota Corolla to a Porshe. :slight_smile:

I’m hoping my trusty old GTX 960 holds on just a litttttle bit longer!

2 Likes

Got this cool thing in! A G81-3468HKNXX

Doubleshot black then engraved and infilled.

I guess im slowly becoming a vintage azertty collector at this point :grin:

12 Likes

Anyone here an MF DOOM fan???

5 Likes

mfd

5 Likes

After some weeks of waiting i have received my Y&R6095 PCB. Some of you may have seen it floating around in the “interesting finds” thread a lot. I assumed that it would arrive without hotswap sockets and diodes based on the photos in the listing when i first ordered it, and because of the cheap price.
Turns out that i was wrong. I haven’t yet tested if it works or not, but i’m really surprised so far.
Also, below that, are the new (allegedly) Aifei ‘icon series’ keycaps. 40 bucks for a full set of WoB, BoW and accent keys all together. First off, they feel really smooth, a lot smoother than previous Aifei sets and even a lot smoother than PBTFans. The legends also seem different from their previous sets and the molds overall seem a little different too. They do still have that “2-stage” doubleshot thing like their previous sets and are around the same thickness.

7 Likes

Poly carb s60 came in today!

19 Likes

My second board arrived, already the correct hotswap. QK65.
I need two because I want to collect one for linear switches on the pom plate.
And the second board will be for tactile switches on an aluminum plate.
And change them immediately like a sandwich)

Summary

I don’t have stabilizer gaterons version 2 in my collection. I bought it. Now it is.

Summary

I do not know why. Just saw and bought.
I really want to buy from geon. But they are only in Korea.
There is no delivery ((

6 Likes

Seeing their new pricing. you made the right choice.

1 Like

A package with a sample pack of the new Outemu switches and 70 Skyloong Glacier rose red arrive today

1st row: Milk tea, Jerry, Tom
2nd row: Milk blue, Milk peach, Bai Lan
3th row: Cream yellow, Cream pink, Cream blue

I bought the Glacier rose red without trying any of them out first. They are very pingy but I like the tactile bump on it, hopefully lubing them will help with the ping

9 Likes

Ordered almost 4.5 years ago. I present to you, a $320 keypad. :joy:

The good news is that it actually matches my 280. Anthony had to changed anodizing factories so I was expecting it not to match.

So, uh… anyone got a modo light number kit?

16 Likes

Omnitype bag. I am happy with it! The journey from my basement office to dinning room table has never been safer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

ooh, and I saw they’re going to have some in stock tomorrow. I might grab a large bag this time, but I sure wish there was a spot for a label on these.

1 Like

Managed to snag GMK Cafe + Spacebars at a relatively friendly price on r/mm. Super lucky. They surprisingly feel better than other GMK sets I have, and the colors are even nicer in person.

After GMK ASCII and Tulip, I think I’m done buying keycaps :’)

(I also just realized semi colon and quotation mark keycaps are switched around in this pic haha)

9 Likes

DCS Paperwork in da house!

(Pls excuse the shitty photo, I was excited)

15 Likes