What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Monokei WoB and Dimensional Bleed by Holy Fawn

6 Likes

Slick seedy bois. Didn’t expect these for another couple days - Halloween surprise!

9 Likes

SUPER jealous… Totally slept on picking some up until it was too late.

Congrats!!

2 Likes

I got a few boxes of Akko’s Vintage Whites. Out of the box they feel really good, but will definitely need some lube. Going to see how these compare to my LnF’d KTT Roses.

9 Likes

Looking forward to the review/first impression :relaxed:

1 Like

I have no idea, lol. I was thinking the same thing though.

DCS Paperwork extras came in from zFrontier yesterday. The set came out really well. I do wish that the “purse” caps lock icon legend was a bit thicker like in the renders, but I’m very happy with everything else.

14 Likes

• Almost-free kitty paw cap with squishy beans

• MT3 Angry Purple Guy

• MT3 Bogo Beige Fans

13 Likes

Lubed a handful of them tonight with G105g0 (and just a smidge of G205g0) to the stem and slides. Then, I just donut-dipped the (looooong boi) springs. The KTT housings wouldn’t really allow me to add the Deskeys .3mm switch film I had and still close over the clips. They don’t really need film anyhow as stem wobble is virtually non-existent.

These switches are hitting WAAAY above their price point. They are really smooth after some easy lubing, and the spring feels great!

Get them while you can, because rumor is that Akko is discontinuing them… :person_shrugging:

P.S. Would LOVE to see a review of them from @ThereminGoat :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! Sounds intriguing… :sunglasses:

1 Like

DOMIKEY X INKY AMORE:RED

Summary

5 Likes

Got a box in from Divinikey that has some Wuque Studios MM line pastel stems.
Pink = Modified POM
Yellow = UPE
Also picked up some TX 55g long springs as well as TX stabilizer test boards in both 1.6mm and 1.2mm board thickness.

I swear, one of these days, I’ll have the perfect stabilizers!!

7 Likes

Cooler Master MM731, unfortunately too small for me. Would love the mouse otherwise

5 Likes

less but better PBT dyesubs, Katana 60 PCB, Durock linears.

I have wanted this for a long time and now I have them.

10 Likes

A little froggy :frog:

Super fun and fast to assemble hotswap version.

15 Likes

Beautiful! How’d you build yours?

Novelkeys dream switches. TX stabilizers. Ended up putting a TTC wild in the space bar bc I don’t like the N/S wobble on creams.

4 Likes

Beyond chuffed at an early Christmas:

First, some choice implements from our resident print master @Extra_Fox. The orange tools are the newest additions to the Topre toolbox-- the housing popper V2 and the slider popper. I am tickled that they so closely resemble the 3D models.

The new tools should come in handy for some teardowns I need to do later this month.

Next is not keyboard but something used in daily potato life: a custom sourced and rehabilitated cast iron pan by way of @rooski who apparently is a cookware whisperer. After struggling with some nonstick pans I will have a go at cast iron. I need something serviceable for a family but at the same time small enough to use for individual cooking.

Thank you both.

14 Likes

The nice ladies from Seeed Studio sent me this early Thanksgiving surprise. My XIAO controller pillow collection is growing. :smiley: Thanks Amanda & Carmen!

7 Likes

Purple Frog Mini arrived and it looks gorgeous. Super fast shipping from Geonworks, I was expecting another week at least.

Now I need to get on with getting a custom plate and deciding which colour Lumberjack PCB to go with, I’m leaning towards green for that purple/green combo which I can pair with JTK Griseann.

24 Likes