What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

I love this so much, just awesome.

4 Likes

Just two quick snapshots of yesterday’s mail.

One more set for my collection of us-intl caps.
The trays they came in are really nice too.

5 Likes

Love the new stickers from Switch Oddities. I also grabbed some TTC mouse switches to keep my well-loved Ducky Secret M going.

8 Likes

I received EPBT Scandi today. still forming an opinion about them, but those dalecarlian runes are gorgeous:

On another note: EPBT have really improved their keycap trays ever since a few years back when I first tried them. The trays have notches in them which the covers lock into. Really good quality and ensures the Keycaps don’t jumble up in transit

10 Likes

It took a while but it finally arrived!

That 5mm brass plate will be fun

21 Likes

Holy smokes that switch plate is stout!

8 Likes

spur-of-the-moment purchase

10 Likes

Got some ceramic keycaps from Cerakey!

…and a cheesy early 90’s low-budget action flick!

15 Likes

Got my Poseidon PSD60 Gasket case today, bought it during the 11/11 sale for $65 (incl. 25% tax) from KPrepulic. It is my first alu case and quality feels good, one of the gasket holders of the plate scratches the case a bit but easliy fixable with a bit of grinding of the plate

Summary

I also got a set of MelGeek stabilizers and some Maxkey SA keycaps

10 Likes

GMK Serika 2 Latin and the new repress of the Balance and Composure / Tigers Jaw split.

8 Likes

Is that DCX Hyperfuse? I haven’t seen any photos of it yet.

1 Like

Yeah it is! I’ll have to take some real photos of it soon. I think it looks really nice.

2 Likes

I have some up close shots of Hyperfuse, if it helps:

11 Likes

Looks great. The accents are a lot more magenta than I was expecting, but the set is nice.

Thanks for posting photos

1 Like

I picked up the purple DCX accent kit to pair with my GMK Hyperfuse Origins set, and while the purple doesn’t look nearly that magenta in person, it’s not a one to one match with the GMK purple. The DCX version does have a touch more red in it however.

4 Likes

or @pixelpusher the accents look mitolet-ish. or is mitolet more cool toned?

I’m real curious to hear about what effect this has on sound and feel.

I was going to assemble my PSD60 today but noticed that the switches didn’t latch on to the plate for the holes that has 2u stabilizer cutouts, the others still work though :sweat:

4 Likes

I suppose you could use some discretely- placed tape as a shim like folks do with clip-in stabs.

2 Likes