9 Likes

A lime 60% custom

8 Likes

Rama U-80 Cerakoted Graphite Black
Tealios Filmed and lubed with Krytox 206 w/ 70g springs
Gmk Nines w/ Rama Striker artisan

23 Likes

17 Likes

The shine on my Tex Shinobis, after 11months of use.

This one has been used at home continually since I built it:

This one was transported between work and home for since it was made. It’s been stored in my Nanuk 923 Hard case, for the past 2 months. The pressure from the foam has removed a bit of the shine. which will probably go away once it is used again. It’s dry, but I’m wondering, if it might be time to throw my Silica Gel packets in the microwaves for a couple minutes…

Might have to get one of these, since I’m currently using standard cloth Silica Gel packets.

9 Likes

What keycaps are those mixed in with TEX ADA on the function keys and arrows?

Enjoy PBT WoB ABS.

Did you have to drill out the keys around trackpoint?

This is the KVM Switch I use.
TESmart 2 Port HDMI KVM Switch

These two are sharing my attention today. Photos are garbage per usual – any curvature of objects is due to my brilliant phone camera.

Sneakbox MGA Standard in silver
POM plate
JWK Lilac Tactiles
Pre-re-tooled (this is getting ridiculous) GMK stabs
GMK Metropolis

Unicomp Mini M
w/ Hasu USB to USB Converter

11 Likes

Just a group shot of some rectangles.

Keebs front to back:

Keeb: Lin Montage, Navy (but two tone…), WKL, alu plate.
Keycaps: GMK Taro
Switches/Stabs: JWK Lavenders, lubed with 205g0 / Zeal v2 stabs lubed with superlube and 205g0.

Keeb: ORI Club CLS-1, red alu plate, gasket mount.
Keycaps: GMK Kaiju
Switches: JWK Lavenders, lubed with 205g0 / Zeal V2 stabs, lubed with dielectric grease and 205g0.

Keeb: Eniigma Keyboards Infinitum, top mount, alu plate.
Keycaps: GMK DMG
Switches/Stabs: V2 Inks, Lubed with 205g0, and filmed / Zeal v2 stabs, lubed with superlube and 205g0.

Keeb: Geon Works F1-8X Navy, WKL, Alu plate.
Keycaps: GMK Nautilus R2
Switches/Stabs: Tealios 67g, lubed with 205g0 / zeal v2 stabs lubed with superlube and 205g0.

22 Likes

Beautiful collection of TKL’s. I’m also using the Eniigma Infinitum this week.

Aluminum plate, Holy Pandas, GMK 9009.

9 Likes

I used a dremel and a carbide bit to modify them to fit.

https://imgur.com/a/vm5tVdM

2 Likes

2 Likes

Put new switches (stock 62g Boba U4) and caps (MT3 Dasher) on my Rama M60-A SEQ-1. It’s nuts. Quieter than my FC660C with Silence-X rings.

11 Likes

Bobas feel really good with MT3 I’ve found.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m into it. MT3 goes well with strong tactiles in general but there’s something about that big ol’ bump and no pretravel that hits right.

3 Likes

Raed switches. One of those you have to put it a board to get the full effect. These have far worse stick slip than creams while slowly pressing, but regular typing is very satisfying.

205g0 gets rid of most of the stick; however, I’m using them stock today. My tinkering revealed that a better housing like alpacas helps smoothness as well.

PME bottoming out on stock nylon is quite nice on the fingies and ears :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Whew, that’s a clean build. Are those Keyreative caps?

1 Like

ePBT blank blue by sifo :slight_smile:

1 Like