What is on your desk today?

i think it was called lubrigante, the pcb says wonderland on it though so maybe it was called that, I don’t remember exactly tbh

1 Like

the light springs are kinda fun to type on from time to time, I’m surprised people don’t seem to use the red ink housings much for frankenswitches instead of regular ink housings, seems like it could be a nice a e s t h e t i c

1 Like

That is why I got mine - just haven’t put anything together with them yet, ha.

I do love the colors, and the red ink housings are nice.

As much as I really don’t like the idea, I may end up going with a YMDK Wings board until I figure our if the Rukia ships or is usable when it does. The YDMK sounds awful, but it does have what I consider to be a great Alice layout including arrow cluster. I may also consider a SC as build quality is great, but no arrows.

I got my BN003 in today.

Just waiting on some r/mm artisans to show up (hopefully) this weekend.

8 Likes

MGA Standard with Cobalt POM Linears. Kiwikeebs Macropad

12 Likes

Looks great, is that QMK compatible?

3 Likes

It is! Such a great board… especially for it’s price!

1 Like

Ill keep an eye on them, they seem to be out of USB-C cases atm.

1 Like

It’s usually rolling stock. Would recommend following on the Sneakbox Discord. Muji is a great guy and usually updates when he’ll add more. New revision is in the works as well iirc

1 Like

Pay attention to what finger you hit the B key with. The YMDK Wings (Arisu style keyboard - GitHub - FateNozomi/arisu-pcb: PCB design files for Arisu Keyboard) has arrows, but no extra B key like Alice.

I hit B with my right index finger a lot, main reason for never grabbing a Arisu :man_shrugging:

Is this a rolling stock item? And how does it sound/

To be honest, the lack of an extra B doesnt bother me, but Id like something that doesnt sound like the Wings.

Would you mind PMing me or posting his discord server link? My Discord search-fu is weak.

Arisu is open source. That git repo has all the information to build your own board if you want.

The Wings and other boards are built off of that info. I think this board is supposed to be rolling stock - Av3 – IV Works™

Lots of sounds test on the AV3, I would pick it over the Wings if you can wait (and have the cash).

Sure! I’ll send it right now.

I built my Efreet tonight with Ink Yellow and GMK Nautilus.

9 Likes

Darn shame on open source for Arisu. Great looking keeb, but the idea of sourcing both a case and PCB is a bit much right now.

I was going to say that AV3 looked great but I wanted arrows. Then I turned my head at the pic I was looking at and noticed they had it left side down. That does look like a great option! Thanks!

Testing some potential frankens.

10 Likes

Uhhh, nice.

Are those MT3 keycaps? And what pad is that?

Aye; MT3 WoB.

The pad is the updated aluminum / acrylic sandwich case for the YMD9 - I mistakenly ordered just an empty case and they don’t sell the PCB alone, so for now it’s just a switch tester.