What is on your desk today?

Norbaforce Mark II with a new Keebstuff cable and Filco American cherry wood wrist rest. Love this set-up more everyday.

11 Likes

Current typing instrument. Using a 2.25u spacebar as the Enter key to experiment with the blank mod look. To my eyes, it’s the same angle as R3 and the height sits in between R2 and R3.

13 Likes

Rama Works Kara | Rama X PBT Heavy Industry

19 Likes

My new companion. An amazing typing experience of a stock keyboard

10 Likes

Lumberjack complete :slight_smile:

featuring a QAZ

18 Likes

may be the first time i like the realforce mac caps on a setup! it just seems eh on the standard silver plastic case.

1 Like

I like the feel of PBT :laughing: the only change I’d make is to remove the sorbothane and go for something lighter like Ryan’s wool damper.

1 Like

So happy to have got Soware I love it on white keyboards, the dogethinks are super cute too imo

19 Likes

I’ve got a Moon Kara with GMK Laser as a placeholder. But one day I’ll get my GMK Lunar in the mail and that’s what will go on this thing. One day. Hopefully.

10 Likes

Been using a Soya Kara for a couple days. Don’t plan to keep these caps on it forever but I like the look more than I thought I would.

8 Likes

What caps are those? I think it looks great!

Using a Keychron C2 today with some pixel art keycaps I found on amazon.

8 Likes

SA Ice Cap!

1 Like

Special edition U4T Black switches top-swapped with Bobagums

For fans of black and pink - whether its k-pop, goth-ponies, v-tubers with keebs named after them, or just an appreciation for the combination - @davisthegreat and Gazzew have your back. I really can’t think of a good reason not to do this with all of mine…

As an aside, the black housings appear to be a slightly more firm blend of plastic, which also slightly changes the sound. I think this is likely unavoidable where significant differences in pigment are concerned; I remember the various YOK Panda colors having slightly different timbres.

11 Likes

I just finished a Ferris v0.2 build, trying to get used to it (so keeping Planck nearby, in case I need to type something fast and don’t have time for adjusting the keymap)

Tenting is from splitkb.com: it’s a pair of tiny tripods and a special piece of metal they attach to. it’s not really needed for this keyboard since it’s low-profile, but it has special holes for attaching that tenting puck, so I wanted to try it out.

13 Likes

The camera tripods is a great idea.

1 Like

Ferris is great, comfy looking setup :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This one grabbed my attention up in the attic last night. Brought it down to explore the Alps and do some cleaning.

You all have a great day.

20 Likes

I got my new Japanese keycap set in today, wanted to go for a more minimal, neutral, and muted look and I think I’ve achieved it.

15 Likes

Finally put that new case on my first-gen CTRL.

Couldn’t resist this “bronze” color. It makes this keeb pretty darn professional looking, for a 3-pin RGB-fest. If Dorp revises the PCB to 5-pin, I might actually start putting regular miles on this thing…

13 Likes