What is on your desk today?

That color came out really nice!

I don’t really care for the RGB strip in the Drop cases. I think it helps with the sound, I just wish Drop would offer the files or allow you to put something else there. Black POM could look really nice with that case!

1 Like

Agreed! I’ve thought about trying to have something of a different material made there - I might give 3D-printing something a shot.

1 Like

Have drop started to ship 5-pin PCB’s with there keebs?

Some, yes - but not the “flagaship” ones, oddly.

Never again.
PXL_20210601_191511574

13 Likes

That’s one funky interface, but man, you do you! :laughing:

You’ve never used SQWERTY layout before?

11 Likes

This color is beautiful!

1 Like

I need dis

Today I have a 55g Realforce 87U inside of an Aperture Mark I Norbaforce. I am still looking for the elusive Tactical or Enigma Black Norbaforce, but until I do, this will be my daily driver.

15 Likes

GL finding the more obscure colourways

Really curious to see what Mr. Norbauer does with the 23u and finishes. Looks like he’s completely stepped away from anodising and some finishes like motorsport or enigma haven’t been seen since their first run. Could imagine some people will not be able to match their setup without a bespoke finish.

2 Likes

My little Ferris got slightly more stylish thanks to MKUltra. Ice blue :ok_hand:

7 Likes

NOS Cherry ABS doubleshot caps from my OG G80-1800 on my Sirius. Definitely love the minimal look of an OG beige set! Wanted to pair the GMK Korean Beige alphas set I got with this, but those are noticeably whiter. These definitely aren’t yellowed as they’re NOS that sat in its retail box till I got it so I guess Cherry used slightly different colors for beige sets than GMK does now.

23 Likes

The Australasian 75 percent duo:

• The e-white 7V built with lubed Ultramarine switches, durock stabs, alu plate with plate foam).
  • GHS RAR prototype in the Noir (black) finish with mirror finish pvd brass weight. Using dutchmasterw’s lilac tactile build on the alu plate, c3 stabs.

23 Likes

Only one of these is a true fidget gadget :smiley:

Take a guess!

6 Likes

Keycap shuffle on the Kyria’s thumb clusters. Drop alt lurking in the back.

12 Likes

yo…that is very pleasing somehow, colorwise

2 Likes

Very nice mood and always love for Sphericals.

1 Like

9 Likes

Oof!

Sir, you are a man of taste …

2 Likes