What is on your desk today?

Right!?! @Den-Fi huge respect good sir. Classy af.

1 Like

I’m using a Ducky One 2 TKL w/MX Blacks that I bought to replace my RF87U that was missing keystrokes as the family daily driver. All I will say is that I wish Leopold would get off mini-USB as their stock OEM boards feel so much better IMO.

1 Like

@Rico @ajoflo Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Chocolad with custom devboards and a new yellow trrs cable.

11 Likes

The way the cable matches your microcontrollers is excellent. Looks like a very comfortable keyboard. Also, the slimblade might be my favorite trackball. I’ve always wanted to disassemble it and paint it matte black or navy.

3 Likes

26 Likes

Here we have my KBD8X with the companion KBDPAD MKII.

1. This is a WKL case that I had modified to remove the blockers because I’m smart like that.
  2. The case has a custom Cerakote finish in Tungsten (top) and Robin’s Egg Blue (bottom).
  3. The PCB is a custom one that has Kailh sockets and no RGB.
  4. Switches are Boba U4’s, but I’ll be replacing them with U4T’s as I want it to have more Thock.
  5. Keycaps are Black-on-White MT3 profile, with some novelties from Flash Quark.

14 Likes

This tandem turned out super clean :sparkles:

2 Likes

Great build @Extra_Fox! Figured I would share this - [IC] had80 - An affordable O-Ring TKL solution for case designers and hobbyists

If this gets made in a F12 variant, I think I may grab another 8x :smiley:

Thank you kindly!

I have seen the had80 and yes, I’m definitely hoping it gets made as well. I’ve got his had60 board that I’m very nearly ready to build (waiting on some clear silicon gaskets). Case-wise though, I’m torn. I wouldn’t want to do another 8X, they’re nice, but I have one. That’ll take some thinking.

Swapped Laser out for ePBT 9009. This suits me.

16 Likes

A staple in the rotation. This new deskmat fits perfectly

16 Likes

Making my brain hurt :persevere:

3 Likes

• KBD67L R1
  • MT3 WOB
  • Taro Ball switches

Truly lovely. Upside to working on the weekend: I can clack as much as I want.

7 Likes

Oh man, weekend work :confused:

What keycaps are those? Apple trackpad looks so aesthetic :star_struck:

2 Likes

Looks like gmk belafonte: Drop + MiTo GMK Belafonte Custom Keycap Set | Mechanical Keyboards | Keycaps | Custom Keycaps

1 Like

Bingo! GMK Belafonte and the white keycaps are
Hennessey.

Yup, it’s a beaut :heart_eyes:

Going back to the Samurai :shinto_shrine:

9 Likes

Holy. Wow dude, just wow.

1 Like