What is on your desk today?

Incredible board.

Big fan of the GHS.RAR’s design btw. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words and support — this is such a great community.

11 Likes

I absolutely love that, looks so great. I never thought printed caps could get that good. Thanks to you I’m thinking about a resin printer instead of FDM….

Finally arrived today, PC66 with Gateron Pro Browns. Akko 9009 aviator cable

12 Likes

HHKB Pro Classic, work in progress and not fully decided on the keyset choice yet.

14 Likes

What case is that?

The pc case? Coolermaster NR200
The HHKB is all stock, just painted w/ dyed keycaps.

4 Likes

Picked up a NK Sand PBT set for $30! Put it on my copper suede Decent65 which got a force break and tape mod today.

Some IG shots:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj8drIqpsQH/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

11 Likes

7 Likes

What board is that? Looks like something I could get along well with.

Keychron Q9

3 Likes

I took more photos in the topic about what I received in the mail.

1 Like

Looks like a lot of fun, but it also looks like it’s probably stiff as a brick. Might be good for clicky switches like the new NK cream clicky.

Polybius on my Atomic Purple HBCP. I swear the black color GMK caps feel different to type on.

Instagram post:Reece Conrad on Instagram: "GMK Polybius on purple polycarbonate HBCP by @hiney.cc I’ve been unable to quit playing Overwatch 2. I think this key cap set could have something to do with it. 🤔. I’m sure I’ll be fine."

17 Likes

Swapped my 91u internals for 87u, and painted the plate gold to match. I’m definitely digging the plate being a similar color as the case. Gonna be on my desk for a while

14 Likes

Re-built the Praxis IM with lubed Akko Lavenders, LeleLab Super CrystalX. Same caps on the dumbpad v3 with lubed Ice Candy (and running KMK)

10 Likes

How are you liking the Lele keys?

Really eyeing those glossy black. Let us know how you like them

I love the feeling, the shiny gloss feels really good under your fingers. Biggest downside imho with the blank ones are missing row indicators. Was a bit of a pain to get everything fitting and in the correct profile.

But otherwise, I can’t complain at all. Quality is great, no warping or issues with the molds or anything. Really can recommend them, especially for the price. We ordered from zfrontier, only shipping cost was a bit of a pain.

2 Likes

Not my desk but my wife’s desk. Looked nice in the morning light so I had to grab a shot.

18 Likes

To put the resin left-overs from URSA Sachiko to good use, I mixed them up, which resulted in a blueish gray. Going for low contrast, I filled the legends with turquoise blue (RAL 5018).

Decided to go with End of Line. for the name — as the keyset reminds me of Tron.

30 Likes