What is on your desk today?

What case did you end up with? I know your board is unfinished, but it is looking good!

Western on norbatouch

10 Likes

Rebuilt my RedScarf68 with 72g Santanic Pandas & gave it a much cleaner look going winkeyless with a 7u space! :metal:

6 Likes

Pink Ocelot with Holy Pandas

8 Likes

LCARS-ified TX1800

13 Likes

I did a lube. Only took like 3 hours =P
Was fun and a good learning experience. Made a big difference on my hotswap Tofu. The bottom out use to send reverberations through my body. Feels much better, and so much smoother.

7 Likes

Its a work in progress but finally a successful print after 30+ hours (printing this hand specifically) and 12 tries.

7 Likes

Just finished my Tokyo60. Dyanmat top and bottom of the pcb and lubed Tealios v2’s. This is my dedicated work office keyboard now.

10 Likes

Injection molded black MiniVan with retooled 3204 lubed cherry black switches. SA round6 with grab bag yellow blank. Brass plate.

16 Likes

My alpha 28 has been my most used board for the past day or so.

6 Likes

My brain hurts just thinking about using that thing–where is the space bar???
Looks pretty cool though.

The space bar is the 2U “0” key in the center.
The function key is the 1U “00” key on the right side.
Im including a top down photo of the keyboard and a picture of my custom layout.

5 Likes

That keyboard is so intriguing but so impractical! I’m depending on a lot of modifiers (Emacs user checking in) which makes even a 40% be cumbersome, but I’d still like to try a novelty board like yours!

YAS. GMK Burgundy Icon Mods, Space Cadet alpha’s. Macropad with Cadet numpad.

21 Likes

Nice, Space cadet Alphas look great with Burgundy mods! Makes me want to grab a GMK WoB set to match with my Space Cadet set. :metal:

1 Like

I hate that it looks this good though :stuck_out_tongue: The yas was always the board for violet tendencies with some kind of mods set (lately the same mod as seen above). But with the Space Cadet alpha’s is just looks so darn clean and good that I can’t justify NOT having that on it :S

2 Likes

Kira 96, GMK Skidolcha, Rascal Caps Hoarder Dragon.

I put Box Royals into this, and I have mixed feelings :confused:

8 Likes

You’re playing risky games using GMK with Box switches.

1 Like

it is the new box switches. AFAIK, with the approx 300 new ones I have measured, they are fine. nothing above 1.29mm

you can tell pretty quick when you put caps on if you will run into any oversize stem issues.

3 Likes

Brought out the Contra for a little bit :slight_smile: (Matias Clicks)

9 Likes