What is on your desk today?

Novatouched, hypersphered, bke lights FC660c. Dev Tty keycaps.

13 Likes

put this in the heavy-6 and you’re perfect!

2 Likes

Finally wrapped up my build. Always wanted to add backlight to the M65-a and make the underglow a bit stronger. Couldn’t go all in because of limited space under the PCB though.

19 Likes

Looks nice with GMK Olivia

I’ll bet this thing is a dream to type on. Really nice job.

1 Like

Looks amazing! Clean and well thought out. Enjoy and thank you for sharing.

1 Like

This is beautiful. Dev Tty keycaps are perfect here.

1 Like

Hey, thanks! Still getting used to the bke lights :slight_smile:

Same macropad as always, nothing special there :stuck_out_tongue: Alf X11, Honeywell, Holy Chickies.

For those wondering, macropad still has space cadet caps on it so you can compare the grey to Honeywell on this picture :wink:

13 Likes

Not much, but finally found a way to customize that pesky 1.5u esc key on my Rac3!

10 Likes

Model M at work with an Apple Magic Mouse. Was using a Logitech M570 trackball, but it hurt my wrist to use and I prefer moving a mouse. Looking to invest in an MX Master for work, it just sucks that it’d have to be out of pocket.

11 Likes

Anne pro 2, dev/tty, gateron brown and custom cable from mechcables. B.O.B handcraft koffin

5 Likes

8x with lubed gat inks.Brass plate bottom layer of sorbothane

8 Likes

Freshly built, been waiting for this to arrive.
Jane V2 built with 72g Holy GSUS lubed with 3203 and GMK Olivia of course.

13 Likes

Absolutely A+ lookin; how are you likin’ the board?

Amazing so far, I absolutely love the weight design and the solidness of the board. Feels good to be using a TKL again.

1 Like

Messed around with a few more of my boards’ keycaps.

• Put Plum on my NightFox
  • Finally put the orange on black JTK set on my Tina-C to get McLaren theme I was initially going after with the carbon fiber plate as well.

7 Likes

working on this Iris Case. Almost done!

12 Likes

J-01. Gat Inks. Red Samurai.

18 Likes

My converted IBM Pingmaster

8 Likes