What is on your desk today?

I’m using MDA Big Bang alphas on 60% keyboard to see if I should get MDA Big bone keyset.

Test result: It was uncomfortable at 6-degree incline but felt great at zero-incline. This means no MDA Big Bone for me. MDA Big Bang will stay on my Planck.

Just out of curiosity, what wallpaper is that on your desktop?

Gotta love this layout. Mine is a DZ60 though

2 Likes

Steam controllers are so underrated.

2 Likes

E7-V1 with XDA Canvas. Endgame is thrown around a lot but this board may be it for me. 67g V2 Zealios and Zeal stabs.

Need to take some proper glamour shots but this board is glorious.

11 Likes

Finally built my TX65 with holy Yoks. It’s nice.

https://imgur.com/gallery/J33TEtu

10 Likes

Really love the look of Coniferous.

1 Like

Half of my helidox complete, finally. Part two is happening tomorrow :+1:t2:

7 Likes

New Alpha with Box Pinks and DSA White on Black

10 Likes

love the coolant key :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally complete and couldn’t be happier. Just need some shorter stand offs and some bump-ons.

12 Likes

1800Mini from XIKII by YDKB with Violet Tendencies.

15 Likes

OMG this is adorable

6 Likes

Got my Pearl back from the powder coat shop and really pleased with how it turned out!

16 Likes

Looks awesome. Did you experience any fitment issues with the powder coat?

The brass bottom piece was a little tight but I was able to nudge it into place after a bit of massaging. Otherwise all the screws and PCB fitment were fine!

This thing is wild. Cool board.

1 Like

Kira with KAT Alpha. Set is missing two keys for the default layout, but works well enough. The newest firmware for the Kira has solved most of the issues I was having with the board, fairly happy with it now.

18 Likes

Adorable board :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Printed a matching orange Darth Vader keycap. It turned out awesome and has a taller profile, which matched the tall profile of the K-Series keycaps.

8 Likes