What is on your desk today?

I dislike most sub-legended keysets but this one hits the sweet spot.

Alpha28 with Kailh Speed Bronze switches. Learning to tap dance!

10 Likes

someday. But next drop won’t be DSA tho :eyes:

3 Likes

My interest is hella piqued

Very nice.
Do you mind sharing the config?

Colour me interested as always! Here is my Qustom with DSA Milkshake

8 Likes

Looks awesome!
Milksahke on pastel always works :ok_hand:

1 Like

Current work setup.

6 Likes

Elecom Huge + HHKB; solid setup. Also another +1 for vertical monitor :metal:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I always have at least one monitor vertical. I need to source a third monitor from around the office so I can have a second vertical monitor which is how I prefer my monitor setup. I’ve been really enjoying the Huge as my daily at work, but am thinking about picking up a Deft Pro. I think I recall you mentioned that you were going to do a review of one. Did you ever get around to reviewing the Deft Pro?

8 Likes

Been doing a little photoshoot for a side project. Getting the same shot every time is pretty hard (and I failed at it :sweat_smile: )

19 Likes

New macropad I built this evening to use with my Planck.

3 Likes

10 Likes

That TX-CP is hot; I really hope they do another run because I want one very badly.

1 Like

Kin said he won’t run white again because it’s too much trouble and he also put out his new Rev2 designs, so a rerun of this is highly unlikely :sweat:

Thank you! It’s mostly details I messed up but I learned from the experience and will hopefully do better next time :slight_smile:

What’s on my desk today? Well. It’s a lot.

UEK prototype with SKCL Greens, MM2 with Yok Pandas with Kaihl Black stems, Wang 724 with Blue Alps, Cherry g81-3031 (waiting on a replacement pcb so I can chuck the MY trash, Brutal60 with Oblique 55g vint blacks, and a Jacked Frost Shishi, SGI AT-101 Granite with clicky white alps, HHKB, AEK I with oranges, Zenith Turbosport 386 keyboard with alps low profile common mount, Cherry g80-0689 (smoothest vintage blacks ever, and it sounds PERFECT. Filmed, with 55g CWW springs. unlubed, besides the springs.) One of my dailies. Next is an unknown Model F clone with Cherry MX blacks and OG doubleshots. It’s a mystery, a unicorn. No model numbers or molding dates/marks ANYWHERE. it definitely wasn’t made by Cherry though, that’s for sure.

And I still have my other three M0116’s upstairs. And my other AEK I, and AEK II. And my Kaypro 2. and my 5140. and my IZEOK-1000. And my z150.

Oh, and I almost forgot my old logo dell at101 with pine black alps and Alps Doubleshots. VERY different from the normal bamboo black alps and crappy Silitek caps.

I like vintage boards.

12 Likes

Please tell me that you actually don’t type on a keyboard sitting on a keyboard on a keyboard…
And that you actually tidy your desk of all those keebs :^)

Of course I don’t type like that, that’s just the only way I can get a photo of all of them.

And my desk is usually a mess, but I generally have the keyboards off to the side or on the ground next to my desk. I alternate between them day to day.