What is on your desk today?

Why? There’s something wrong with typing like that?

2 Likes

Work is dongle hell but at least the coffee is decent.

11 Likes

Which board is that again? Is it the Wonderland? I didn’t know that it was shipping already.

1 Like

No, it’s a a board I designed and threw together last week with hotswap, USB-C, and (admittedly rough) gaskets. I love it.

2 Likes

Interesting! Looks fantastic. I would be interested in picking one up for sure.

Hey, thanks! I may run an IC soon-ish if I can work out some kinks in the design. PCB assembly will take a while with my current tools, but I may consider investing in better gear or, if not, dropping hotswap.

2 Likes

Colour me interested; would love to see what might come of this!

1 Like

I will most likely run a couple if I get an okay from Yuktsi, and am working on getting quotes for a larger batch of cases and wrist rests.

3 Likes

Tofu with DZ60, Kailh BOX Jade switches, and WinMix retro beige DSA keycaps.

8 Likes

Excellent, my wallet weeps when it comes to looking at TGR aftermarket prices, and I’m busy enough that I missed the 2-second groupbuy on the Jane V2 CE.

3 Likes

glad to see a soul brother in workspace conditions… one of the best thing about vintage boards is that you can stack em

The only thing I see missing is my usual cup of coffee, cup of water, and bottle of coke zero. Always all just sitting next to my most priceless boards. LOL

1 Like

A lot of sweet boards there. What case are you using for your Kayak?

5 Likes

Finally decided on what layout to go with for my ADK64 build. I wanted to use the caps & layout from a SGI AT101, but settled on the AEK layout caps & layout since that is really what this case was made for. I used a Hasu ALPS64 PCB + FR4 AEK plate with SKCM browns for this one & I’m loving the finished product!

15 Likes

Downsized to a 60% since I’m mostly just hammering out e-mails these days. Brought a little color to my desk because it makes me happy :slightly_smiling_face:

r3 Green Fjell with brass plate and lubed Holy Pandas. Keycaps are a combination of ePBT green with reverse dyesub mods from KBRepublic’s Irish set. It’s a wonderful soundtrack to have at work all day!

8 Likes

Thanks!
It’s cut from frosted orange acrylic with a mate black acrylic plate

Swapped my GMK Camping set for GMK TA (R1) last week.The board I normally keep these caps on is currently half-desoldered; the one pictured is a NiZ 108 with 65g domes. Artisans are a Jelly Key esc, Hammer spacebar, object-garage numlock, a few Latrialum caps, and a Spread the Jerms cap in the top right.

I also brought in my catch22 earlier this week to test some different springs for an upcoming build. The switches along the outside are 67g Zilent v2s, and for the numbers I have gateron jailhouse greens with SPRiT 63.5g-S, TX 60g, and TX 55g springs.

6 Likes

Leopold Fc980c & Novatouch with dev tty

11 Likes

Decided to try terminal on the X3 and brought it in to work for the day.

17 Likes

WTF that’s dope! I love the Space LED dude. Amazing

1 Like

Not actually soldered yet but I couldn’t resist putting some caps on and taking it for a quick type run!

12 Likes