What is on your desk today?

Nice. Is that a oneplus cable?

Yeah, its the only USB-C cable I had lying around.

The ultimate IKEA build
Case: Blue TR60 with acrylic backplate
PCB: Plain60-C (blue) by /u/Maartenwut , RGB modded by me
Switches: Linjärs (lubed with Krytox 104 and 106 on the springs)
Keycaps: GMK Nautilus
Artisan: DC Mini Reaper
Bag: IKEA

19 Likes

E7-V1
R2 67g Zealios
GMK Carbon R2

10 Likes

Just got some Linjars in today. These things are stupid smooth as a stock switch.

1 Like

They do suffer from the Gateron spring pling though. So lubing at least the springs is mandatory IMHO and why not do the rest when you’re at it anyways :wink:

2 Likes

Tonberry x Kumo

https://imgur.com/a/a6423S5

2 Likes

DZ60RGB w/ Steel Plate (replacing with brass soon)
Lambo case by Iqunox from Originative. Dampened with 50 Duro sorbothane
Linjar switches lubed w/ Christo 129
YMDK keycap set (XX), w/ B.O.B Yasha artisan cap
550 Comonche coiled cable made by MechCables
Along with an Elecom EX-G Pro mouse.

I’ve descended the slope since replacing my K70 with a Ducky One 2 Mini a mere 3 months ago. Close to $300 spent on this build now and it’s far from perfect. Eventually going to move these switches over to a Polaris when that ships, and I have GMK Mizu in my future as well ;D

Can’t wait to show you guys what else I plan to build… I’m way too obsessed with keyboards right now lol

3 Likes

I got my Leaf60 put together last night with some silent inks, these are my first silent switches and I have to say I’m blown away with how quiet the thing is.

15 Likes

TX-CP
EnjoyPBT Slate

11 Likes

Welcome to linear land. It’s a weird place full of nice people

Edit: read first silent as first linear. I allow my initial post to remain to always remember the shame I brought upon myself.

What keycaps are those?

I’m relatively new to linears, but I’ve been using some retooled blacks that I very much enjoy.

Massdrop GMK WoB mainly, the colored mods were from mint dolch (only part of that I got), and I had the escape lying around, tbh I’m not sure where it came from.

1 Like

8 Likes

Casual Friday

13 Likes

looks great with that desk mat too

1 Like

I made a mistake mostly-ISO 60% with jailhouse Gateron blues.

Since this is the ‘on your desk today’ thread, here it is on my desk at work today.

7 Likes

Leopold FC660C + KBDFans 9009 + Norbauer Heavy-6 in Royal Wrinkle + MX Master + B&W P7

11 Likes

Black caps on a white HHKB just always looks good.

1 Like