What is on your desk today?

24 Likes

The beigeish /whiteish case with creams & that red/maroon SA set are key together. Looks absolutely fresh bud! What set is that BTW, SA Royalty, a 7bit run, or a set I don’t know about? I really like it!

1 Like

Your first guess was correct, SA Royalty!

1 Like

Nice! :space_invader: That’s a set the more I see the more I kick myself for not getting in on it, LOL! Looks great on that board, enjoy typing with that beauty! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Second that - Creams + cream case finish + Royalty is inspired.

2 Likes

Singa R2. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Pulled my ALPS64 with SKCM browns out of my ADK64, added some landing pads for all the stabilizers, then put it into my 5 degree case. Really happy with the results, the landing pads really quite down the stabilized keys & the 5 degree case give a much more ridgid typing feel which goes better with ALPS switches IMO. I got a MX setup in the ADK64 now.

I also threw a different caps set on my RedscarfII+ ver. C so I could use some artisans I haven’t had on a board in a while. JTK Toxic with a Shattered & Scattered IdleKey V2, Ectokake Fugu, Cashed Kush Brobot V2, & Rotavirus Menloe.

7 Likes

Norbatouch case round Pi with aperture finish and CM Masterkeys Pro S RGB innards with ePBT Slate caps and YOK holy pandas.

13 Likes

ePBT Slate came out so nice, really wish I had gotten in on it. It’s goes particularly well with the aperture finish on your case! :+1:

3 Likes

This board is simply gorgeous!

2 Likes

POM Leaf60 with Preams (Kailh Pro Purple or Plum stems in NK Cream housings) lubed with Christo 129.

12 Likes

Classic Retro PNK

• LZ GH v2
  • Cherry MX Clears, 72g spring
  • Classic Retro with Mr. Sleeves add-on
13 Likes

That’s an ISO layout that’s actually usable! Nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been jokingly calling it an “ansISO” layout, because it both matches the keyboard and makes me laugh.

1 Like

Please tell me that your enter is remapped to backspace, backspace to backslash and backslack to enter.

That sounds awful, I love it.

this is gorgeous

My travel board ready for South Korea. Board is hot-swappable KBD6X RGB in cheap plastic case with wire-like fiber carbon KBDfans plate. I don’t know where I’d be working so it’s pre-loaded with Zilents V2 lubed with Christo-Lube (forget which). Also taking some Holy Pandas just in case I find a decent noise tolerant place to work at.

12 Likes

Wait, there was a POM Leaf 60? I thought they were only offered in alu and PC. Details?

Nice. You going to pick anything up while in South Korea?