What is on your desk today?

Not really but I may drop by TX office so my chances are grim as I doubt I’ll be able to resist a vintage brass TX60 if it’s right in front of me and ready for purchase.

1 Like

You are correct. My original order did not meet QC so I was offered several alternatives, including some prototypes made of POM

can u pls tell me what case is that?

maybe this one or something like that

i need a case for my rama m60-a

It’s this one: Amazon.com

If M60-A is like Tofu in size, you’ll have to put it in slightly tilted like I do with Tofu or get a bigger version. Case in my photo is a plastic hi-profile clone of Pok3r case which is very compact as 60% goes.

UPDATE: Looks like M60-A has thicker top bezel so it may not fit the case.

ty man, u think this work?

Finally put those mint kbdfans blanks to use.

7 Likes

9 Likes

ty man, u think this work?

I think so.

Dimensions of mine are: 13.4 x 4.7 x 2.4 inches.
That of the one you linked to are: 13 x 5.1 x 3.9 inches.

So it’s a little shorter but wider and taller. M60 is about as long as Tofu so I think it’ll work although it’ll be pretty tight length-wise given that bag corners are rounded.

If you want a safer options:

1. 14.7 x 8.2 x 3.1 inches Amazon.com - longer, much wider, slightly taller.
  2. 16 x 6.2 x 4.6 inches Amazon.com - much longer, wider, much taller

Ooh. This one looks like a better fit: Amazon.com

13.4 x 7.3 x 1.9 inches - same length but less rounded corners, wider, flatter. big enough to fit a 65%.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/btrdlu/photos_found_a_near_perfectly_sized_hard_case_for/

1 Like

Appreciated, ty for ur time boyz!

1 Like

I had slightly regretted not getting a black plate with my kbd75 late last year, but I guess it worked out in my favor, since the previous internal combo had non lubed fake tealios.

A recent Gateron silent black order was very disappointing, the switches would bind on press, they were unusable. Ordered some Gateron yellows with this new plate and pcb, so I used the silent black tops and stem, with the spring and bottom of the yellows, work perfectly now. Lovely weighting to type on for extended periods, with no fatigue. Very happy my idea to put silents into this set up payed off well too. The typing experience is still stiff and rigid, while having a slightly softer bottom out and being significantly quieter than non lubed switches. I’ve also started loving 7u space since using it on the hotswap Tofu, so I thought it would be a big bonus to have that here too.

Spent about 6 hours disassembling, lubing switches / stabs, and setting / lining everything up, then did my first soldering job the next morning. Some of my joints could be a little better, but that comes with more practice and thought it was real good fun. Quite proud I put this together, and that I enjoy the typing experience now.

15 Likes

Looks great.

1 Like

Pizza today

11 Likes

Back to using my Norbaforce. I absolutely adore this thing, though I’m still waiting for that elusive stainless steel PVD backplate to finish it off… :kissing_smiling_eyes:

20 Likes

Been using this Pok3r at home with Cherry milky white switches.

10 Likes

And this at work. Green Fjell with Holy Pandas, and ePBT keycaps.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s a stunner

A very silent topre board.

8 Likes

Rocking some color at the moment :slight_smile:

8 Likes

beautiful and imposing, really great