What is on your desk today?

I decided to put some “black on black” PBT caps from KBDFans on my white Grid 600. I picked up a FLASH and PRESS module when they went on sale again briefly so I probably won’t be using the plain black one much longer, but I think it works pretty well here.

11 Likes

The black on black works great on this

Good looking board!

HHKB Tofu w/ Gat Clears & GMK Triumph Adler

8 Likes

Alf X2 with zealiostotles and DSS dolch

11 Likes

A little sneak peek before proper documentation

23 Likes

Looking good!

pulled out the E8-V1 for the first time in a long time. One of my few boards that has unlubed switches. Zealios 67g.

14 Likes

Finally broke out the new desk pad. I was trying to wait till I actually got Jamon in to use it, but I caved today.

10 Likes

New work board. No, I don’t work at a nuclear power plant…

12 Likes

22 Likes

What the what?

3D printed HuB prototypes with engraved legends. I then painted in the legends.

3 Likes

Man, fantastic job on painting. Also, still curious about these 4u stabilizers and cap. Such a unique build.

we have them available on our shapeways store. You will need to bend a custom stab wire, though. There is some info here Trashman.club

the painting was easy, I just sort of glob it into the engraving and then wipe the top of the cap before the paint dries.

3 Likes

I never can find a good size wire to bend. I made my own alps stabilizers. I even have a wire bender for the job, but it’s still a pain in the ass

1 Like

I bought a 6.25 stab and just added the one bend and then clipped off the excess

3 Likes

oh man, big brain idea!

2 Likes

:yum::bacon::pig2::bacon::yum:
The deskmat goes perfectly with GMK Jamón! Kinda wish I would’ve gotten both designs now though, the novelties are really growing on me LOL!

7 Likes

Wow thats a dream keeb.