What is on your desk today?

Elemento FR87… It took over a year… but here it is!

And including the pic @sefixm has been waiting for :wink:

10 Likes

you naughty boy

1 Like

14 Likes

Simple but love it ! CMYK is always a good choice !

Finally got the “Zenfox” built. It’s waiting on GMK Nines to be considered done-done.

• Snow white cerakote
  • Sorbothane to help with acoustics.
  • NovelKeys Cream switches spring swapped to 72g sprits.
  • Clipped, lubed, band-aid modded stabs (upgraded to use stabs from NovelKeys instead of the ones that came with the board because they’re kinda trash.)
  • black screws for the case.

17 Likes

The real Whitefox right here! :+1: Looks awesome bud & I think GMK Nines will be a perfect set to pair with it! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Nothing fancy, but it’s fun. I’ve said before that I really like cubic profile. I only own one set that I got for cheap on Massdrop. I recently realized that the color used on the legends for the modifiers matches my 3d printed case from @keyboardbelle

looks authentic to me :slight_smile: love the feel and sound of on holy pandas in this case.

16 Likes

@keyboardbelle case with some pink caps and box yellows. The color of the case is really hard to capture on camera, but it’s awesome.

7 Likes

18 Likes

Industrial Gray MHKB E-series with 3204 lubed Healios and topped with GMK Paperwork

20 Likes

That thing is really cool, always love the relegendable keys :slight_smile:

Blanks for Monday, b/c F Monday.

This is the KBDFans color 1 blanks. They are almost identical to GMK Dolch alpha colors (CC)

10 Likes

Are you planning to make any more of the MHKB boards, sir?

I am investigating a round 2 at the moment :smiley:
won’t happen until after I move in August. stay tuned

5 Likes

GMK Jamon on my HHKB Tofu w/ Gat Clears

10 Likes

damnit, is it HAM or TOFU?

4 Likes

Issa ham and tofu (bread)board.

Dude do you have a nomos watch? :exploding_head::exploding_head:

Picture is much darker than it is in person; however, it has really grown on me.

This was a dud for me at first because it’s a pain to disassemble, which made it really difficult to get to the stabilizers, which were really not good. Then I had an epiphany at work today. These are plate mount stabs and the cutout in the plate allows them to be slid out and a new clipped and lubed set to be slid in without needing to disassemble a thing.

Now I have clipped and lubed stabs, a very attractive board, comfy linears, and a new keycap profile I really enjoy in one package. Went from thinking about selling this off to my favorite board overnight. Once Massdrop gets the configurator updated, and I can actually change the keymap, this will likely be my daily for a while.

Switches are:

• Yok Trash Panda (because they’re pretty low wobble and decently smooth in my experience). Yes, I kept them linear.
  • 72g sprit springs.
16 Likes

Why are some of the mods blank? Is that how the typewriter was?