What is on your desk today?

Tokyo60 V2 Ink
Gateron Black Ink
MiTo Godspeed DSA Minuteman (Glow in the Dark)

Freshly built yesterday.

14 Likes

I feel like you can’t just put that there and not show us it glowing in the dark :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:star_struck:

11 Likes

My new Manfred Canvas keycap set arrived yesterday (The Godspeed Minuteman keys I originally bought for a different build) so here’s how it looks today.

7 Likes

Brushed Alu. It was done by u/themillerdave. He has a bunch of other materials as well.

Got it a bit less for being a slightly unfinished one, but I have access to the tools to smooth out the rough edges/sides. I still need to figure out what color to cerakote it once I am done.

1 Like

Salamander, Cherry MX Clears, GMK Oblivion

6 Likes

Cadette case in ivory by @keyboardbelle

Room is a wreck every time I get a new case or keycap set. Tried way too many sets on here. This was my favorite though

Some runners up:
https://imgur.com/gallery/zK5yToB

5 Likes

I was conflicted whether to post this here or in the mail thread but this one won out. I got a late birthday present of a NovelKeys Big Blue Switch from my wife, as well as a Level One Techs Buckling spring patent diagram deskmat for myself. It’s eerie how close in size the switch from the patent diagram is to the big switch!

for scale with NeXT non-ADB board, zlant, and Thunderbolt Display.

6 Likes

should add a footnote to the deskmat that says “actual size”

2 Likes

Finally arrived.

7 Likes

Zen, HHKB, trackball, speakers, Mx master, g902(I think?), and pieces for 3 upcoming builds as well as sketches for a custom case I’m designing for Zen.

5 Likes

Who needs RGB anyways! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oblivion arrived!

6 Likes

With the exposed PCB, it almost looks like you have stole a prototype from Texas Instruments lol

Lol yeah, it’s a Catch22 kit. I actually really love the look of it.

Almost done with my boardwalk build - ended up using Creams lubed with 204g0. The ultramarine ano on the klippe turned out beautifully. Currently waiting on GMK dots GB to finish the build.

8 Likes

My Polycarb Preonic with my fresh DSA Magical Girl. Using Creams lubed with 3204.

7 Likes

Started the build last night.
Yesterday I opened the switches. Today I’ll lube. Tomorrow I’ll build!

6 Likes

Odd question: how old is that NovelKeys sticker? I’ve never seen the one with the switch as the “O” in the logo.

It’s certainly not new hehe.

But to be honest I’m not sure :thinking: