What is on your desk today?

Alpacas are Durock linears

Camping alphas and accents with coniferous modifiers in a green 5 degree. I love the ways these keysets look mixed together.

14 Likes

(Phone pic by night time with awful lighting)

17 Likes

GMK Dots!!! This set is actually sick. I really wish I would’ve bought a set. It would look incredible on a white case. Awesome, awesome build!

2 Likes

I’ve been using a wonderland at work for several months so I decided to change it up for a while and brought in my T60.

6 Likes

Every time I see your wrist rest, I hate you a little more.

5 Likes

It’s basically part of my brand at this point lmao. The best part is that I’ve had it for like four years now and it’s starting to get discolored…

4 Likes

I bet you think the best part of lucky charms cereal is the oat things that look like dry pet food. You monster

3 Likes

This is really awesome. I’m so looking forward to seeing this in person!!!

:wink: my favorite cereal is raisin bran

3 Likes

You made me want one so bad. With the help of a friend from US and 2 months of waiting I finnaly got one : https://photos.app.goo.gl/4iqejdGf6nVvf3aK6

1 Like

Awesome!! Looks great on your desk

1 Like

Sitting on my desk as of just finishing the soldering on it earlier tonight. Working on printing wheels for them all and ran out my current spool on the middle two there. Plan is to use this for controlling individual app level volumes and just experimenting with QMK and encoders.

Aforementioned soldering. Part of my experimenting with running encoders off a matrix instead of requiring dedicated IO lines. Conclusion so far is it works fine unless you’re twisting multiples really quickly at the same time, which I maybe could filter a bit with tactical diodes or just accept as an acceptable drawback for running nine encoders with push switches off a ProMicro with pins to spare for other goodies.

Edit: Oop, used the wrong link type with the bbcode embed.

Another pic as I’ve been finished up on it

7 Likes

I finally completed my Reddit inspired DegenerateBoard: Preonic Edition w/ Lubed Creams

!NSFW!

For the memes! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

that’s certainly…something

1 Like

If it’s any consolation I have several normal boards :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

16 Likes

Just got this today. First HHKB!

10 Likes

Holy Smokes that finish looks beautiful!