What is on your desk today?

Oh nice! I stopped visiting Massdrop a while ago and haven’t kept up. Too bad I missed this one!

Decided I need to give some of my other boards some love so today I’m rocking this,

:metal:

5 Likes

I did a little clean up on my desk

14 Likes

I can’t wait to join the CA66 Club!

Honestly I’m quite happy with how my Pearl is currently laid out using bootmapper. Hell I’ve even got it set up so I can use it for gaming comfortably.

1 Like

kawaii club

Hopefully they are amazeballs. Waiting to make it rain for the Heavy-sex sex zero C

I like that. I should just called it the Heavy-Sex from now on. However, while Topre does afford a nice tactile experience, employing such a name would probably be over-promising a bit.

2 Likes

what im currently using at my office until my next prototype is done. sorry for the overly yellow light.

6 Likes

My workfox with mismatched dsa

6 Likes

Where can I find more details about these MX spacebar stabs you speak of?

There are 4 pieces you need (the slider and the housing for both left and right) and then a regular MX adapter slider for the middle. I would recommend lubing the slider/housing as the 3d printed plastic has a bit more texture than the regular stock pieces, but I’m happy with the feel now.

Also note that this will allow you to use a 6.25 spacebar, but to get a completely seemless conversion you will need to modify the plate ever so slightly to bump some of the switches over.

More here

Just got my prime-m. I like it.
Thank you Holten.

8 Likes

S65-X with SA Carbon.

5 Likes

Very nice. Glad you like it.

What’s the macro pad you have there?

Prime-m

1 Like

Huh, I’ve never heard of these guys before. Shame it’s out of stock because it’d make a great artisan display piece.

13 Likes

Them alphas…hnnngh.