Whats on your plate today

Damn that looks so comfy.

Probably the last time I go here this week, probably get a borgar tomorrow.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I’m about to post a picture of a book (sorry!). I’ve got this crazy over the top taco book (Tacos by Alex Stupak), and one of my bucket list foods to cook (or even just eat) is authentic cochinitia pibil.

3 Likes

Mum made some Dal with green lentils and I made the rice (she doesn’t have a rice cooker but I do)

1 Like

And this is dinner:

Salmon filet bibimbap

7 Likes

Made Dan Dan noodles last night:

7 Likes

That looks hella good!!

1 Like

THANK YOU!

opened that new jar of Lao Gan Ma chilli oil and just had to make Dan Dan :grin:

2 Likes

Made some nice pizza last night, first time I’ve made a really thin crust I’m really satisfied with

6 Likes

Roast chicken Friday!

3 Likes

I want to tear off a leg and bite into it so badly

:drooling_face:

1 Like

bread

4 Likes

What kind?

1 Like

I’m gonna go crusty. Does that sounds right? Looks crusty. With a super lofty center. Perfect for mopping up soup or just eating with butter.

3 Likes

It’s a simple no knead variation. About five to ten minutes to make the dough, sit overnight on the counter and throw it in the oven in the morning.

2 Likes

Sundubu

3 Likes

3 Likes

You need one of the stone bowls! https://www.amazon.com/Korean-DOLSOT-Trivet-Bibimbap-Jjiage/dp/B00JEY0U30

1 Like

Cooked for mum today

4 Likes

Made bibimbap and Korean fried chicken while watching gambit turn an absolute loss into a large win at the valorant championships

9 Likes