Whats on your plate today

that looks stunning

I’ve been perfecting my smash burgers. Not my best pic but you better believe it’s good

5 Likes

We ordered at our fave Greek food place last night (we made the garlic bread, feta cheese spread and Tzatziki tho)

6 Likes

Salmon a la nage (poached in white wine and veggies). It’s a kind of more light/delicate/mellow way of doing salmon than I’m used too that really puts the salmon first, and the texture is wonderful.

5 Likes

Love how healthy and yummy your plates look! @thicthock @dwarflemur

1 Like

:grin: yesterday nights plate was more: plate it up fast, the guys are hungry.

dwarflemur’s looks super good. Makes me hungry

1 Like

The veggie guy at the street market had chanterelles so I had to make Speckknödel mit Pfifferlingragout.

7 Likes

that looks amazing. i didnt get any chanterelles yet. Is it already mushroom time again.

1 Like

I guess that depends on how many Sievert you got left on your dosimeter this year. :laughing:

Stuffed poblanos for tonight

5 Likes

Loco Moco is always an option. :point_up:

6 Likes

where do I need fly to?

1 Like

Bay Area lol. The peppers at the farmers market this year have been wonderful. I got a bunch of cayennes several weeks ago, I diced them up, made coffee with vinegar, threw the cayennes in with some salt and put it on the bottom shelf in the kitchen for a couple weeks, I’m blending it up now and the hot sauce it’s made is sublime

4 Likes

Quick charcuterie for an impromptu picnic.

2 Likes

OMG CHEESE PLS !!

(and no, body is not unclear, THIS IS ALL I NEED)

1 Like

Rode my bike 100 some miles and over two mountains so I had some deep fried Oreos

5 Likes

Had salmon and potatos tonight

4 Likes

This is how my dinners usually look

2 Likes

3 Likes

Lunch with panseared potatoes, chicken and spicy cucumbr and mini radish salad.

1 Like