Post Your Keyboards!

Haha :joy:

So very true, I do like a bit of pink in the background… I really need to get some more colored paper or something else to shoot on.

1 Like

First build from a while ago:
TADA68 with black metal case
Kailh Pro Purple (unlubed) switches
Some Aliexpress 9009 DSA keycap set

7 Likes

TADA68 is such a classic. Looking good!

I appreciate the consistent background, especially for sets I don’t own, its good to have a frame of reference! (I also just like pink)

I think Tai-Hao sells a Jukebox keyset in their cubic profile.

Hobby might be getting a bit out of hand. Started with the anne pro 2 on the top left that was moded with novel key creams (desoldering and soldering was not as hard as i thought it would be … though i probably did an ugly job), new keycaps, lubed stabs, and an aluminum case. Then got the hhkb on the top right … then a melgeek dusk on the bottom left (only mod here is me replacing the gateron yellows with gazzew boba u4s) … and last is my own custom creation that I posted about here (What is on your desk today? - #2243 by xli92149).

though now, i’m waiting on a soya rama works kara … and am pretty sure that i’ll buy into norbauer’s heavy grail. not sure where this will end …

14 Likes

Does that Mojo60 support QMK? How is it customized?

qmk support is spotty, they have their own proprietary software, was easy to reconfigure to my needs and havent had any issues

1 Like

and re customizations in terms of the key commands:
caps lock = cntrl
win and alt positions on l switched
shift turned into fn key
and then some changes made to the second layer which i’ve made accessible via the keycap that is in the right-alt position

making the changes took a couple of minutes and then simply uninstalled the software (Software &Firmware Download -MelGeek)

2 Likes

And another one.

21 Likes

It only seems appropriate that you now have another EXENT because it is the apotheosis of bezel bois.

Do you own a single dainty keeb or can they all serve as a melee weapons in a pinch?

3 Likes

I feel like there should be a mod for [ given popular hero shooter or RPG ] that replaces all the weapons with chonky keebs. The strength requirements for an aluminum Melody96 are pretty high but you can one-shot lower level mobs with it.

4 Likes

Hard to say if it ever will :wink:

What’s your favorite board so far?

2 Likes

Acrylic frosted custom (bottom right) with 62g sakurios from zeal for typing and the modded Anne pro 2 with novel key creams for gaming.

Just my Unikorn so far, all the other ones are chonkers.

2 Likes

How much will you take for it? :joy::joy::joy:

Want!

I couldn’t find a general topic where to ask this question so I will do it here were all the keyboards are :slight_smile:
The first and only ewhite that I touched is the h3x.
It has a an almost glossy finish.
Are all ewhite the same? Would love a matte ewhite.

1 Like

I’m not sure about e-white specifically (I’m honestly not even sure what it is); but I believe both cerakoting and powdercoating can produce matte-white finishes. Neither are cheap, but you’re not too unlikely to find a local hobbyist that has their own powder setup - they won’t charge as much as a shop that usually specializes in bigger pieces.

Edit: here is a little discussion and a video on ewhite; apparently it’s a distinct cousin of those other two finishing techniques involving an electrical charge to attract and bond the pigment.

4 Likes

Noxary XRF case in Meteorite Gray with a stock Realforce 87UB 55g in it. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

31 Likes

Bumper finally arrived from ZapCables!

15 Likes