Portico68 BL

• DCX WoB
  • Custom POM plate
  • Equalz V3 stabs (Nylon)
  • Akko POM Browns
12 Likes

16 Likes

18 Likes

Oh wow, I haven’t seen a full set of these yet. They’re fantastic, they make this board a work of art!

3 Likes

Gorgeous! :star_struck:

Original Portico

• DCX Hyperfuse
  • FR4 plate
  • Equalz V2 stabs (POM)
  • Akko Haze Pinks*
More

*This is my main switch-testing keyboard; these Akko silents are just what happen to be in at the moment.

Hyperfuse has always reminded me of school supplies and toys from the 90’s. I had a calculator and an off-brand Lego space set that both used colors like these.

I really love the Portico - but some of those foam pads are disintegrating. I have one extra set I’ll be installing soon, but it would be cool if I had some in other materials. See, this is why I need a laser cutter

The legends don’t look as thin to me in-person as they did in the renders / marketing photos. This set also features the updated Shift legends as well as a few other small improvements over the first wave of DCX caps.

I felt like Taro was the perfect keyset for this case, but I think I like this even more.

10 Likes

The first GMK set I bought was the OG Hyperfuse because it reminded me of my bike from the 90s, and G1 deceptacons. I own the OG, Hyperfuse origins, and Hyperfuse remix. I guess I need this set too :joy:

4 Likes

24 Likes

I’m not hearting just because you caught the Conic disease of not liking a full HiPro homing row. :wink:

2 Likes

Gets in the way of gaming :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I can’t stand six-key homing row. It’s why my OEM HiPro HHKB collects dust while my Idea23 resin caps get typed on.

I know! It’s the Conic disease.

I kid but I remember having that discussion a few times on that server.

I loved the hipro homing so much I try to find the MT3 sets with an eight-key homing row! (there’s only 2 so far that I’m aware of).

1 Like

Hi can I just ask what keycaps are on the 1st keyboard?

I believe that is GMK Phantom

It is indeed GMK Phantom

1 Like

7 Likes

Just did a little refresh of my regular boards.

Ortho Candybar:

• GMK Dots (Light Rainbow + Light Nomad + a couple from the Base kit give just enough coverage)
  • Thick PP plate from P3D
  • Rosélios on the 6 outer columns on each side; Pearlios in the middle cluster

Planck:

• Bubinga case
  • RAMA Grid
  • Copper plate
  • Pearlios
8 Likes

That top one looks AMAZING but incredibly intimidating! I don’t even know where to put my hands. :rofl:

Martingale x After-School

13 Likes

The original IBM PC Keyboard, the Model “F/XT”. I needed to take some updated photos for my wiki, and here they are.

18 Likes